Meeting her

A Mermaid's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Marna's pov:

 

I looked at Woohyun, who looked directly at me. I blushed lightly and took my hand back that he touched by accident.

It shouldn't have been any weird reaction, but it felt weird, that ticklish feeling again. It bothered me and now my heart also went faster. Is it an effect from staying here on land for too long?

Woohyun cleared his voice and gave me a sheepish smile before he quickly grabbed the can with water and poured some for himself and me.

"Namu, one for me too." Sori said tired, shuffling her way to us, drained from any energy.

Woohyun chuckled and poured a glass with ice col water for her too, giving it to her. She gulped it down in one shot and Woohyun filled it again.

You could see the two were friends for a long time, how they knew each other's habits.

"Aren't you tired? Today was so busy." Sori pouted, making me chuckle.

It's alright though. Mermaids don't get tired that easily. We always swim when we move, so I was used to it, though theselegs.. I rather have my tail back. That is so much more comfortable.

"There was more people than normal." Woohyun nodded in agreement, playing with the empty glass of his.

my lips, I just listenend to the two talking. I didn't feel good. It feels weird, I'm not used tot his and I don't want to get used to this. Please let me have my normal body abck again...

"Marna, are you feeling alright? You're so quiet?" Sori asked, giving me a small frown.

"I'm fine." I assured her and greeted grandpa who walked inside.

Sori shrugged her shoulders but gave Woohyun an asking gaze, him not even reacting. Was he that tierd too?

"I ordered pizza for you guys." grandpa yawned.

Pizza. 

I never knew what that was till one day Woohyun and I passed a pizza restuarant. It was round and made out of dough with tomato saue on it and various ingredients.

It was delicious.

"Woohoo! Pizza!!" Woohyun and Sori cheered, high fiving each other.

I was excited as well, yet this feeling, that weird very weird feeling didn't leave me, it stayed and it was annoying.

 

---

 

Woohyun accompanied me with doing the groceries. Grandpa said we were out of fresh fruit and should buy some along pasta and whipped cream.

He hummed softly, making me once smile.

He has an amazing voice.

I never knew humans could sing this beautiful.

"Oh..."

Woohyun raised his eyebrow and looked at me as I stared at someone.

"You know her?" he asked surprised and he wasn't the only one taken by surprise, no... I couldn't believe my eyes.

It didn't take long for her to lock eyes with me and we stared at each other, like time stopped for a few seconds before moving again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter