Confession

A Mermaid's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Narrator's pov:

 

Neela looked at Woohyun and then at Sori. A soft sigh escaped her lips as her hands grabbed the little fork and cut a small piece out of the cake, bringing it to .

She decided to stay with Marna at Key's house since the old friend insisted on it.

It was almost like Key was afraid to lose Neela for another time, he was a friend and not for long, but neverthless they had a good bond with each other and though he wasn't the one hurt the most when Neela left, he was also hurt that he knew thigns he couldn't tell.

Neela didn't allow him to tell Jonghyun and so he didn't. And that was hard since Jonghyun could be pretty stubborn too.

"She laughs like him." Neela whispered, looking at Sori.

"He doesn't laugh like that anymore." Key whispered back as he looked at the youngsters, making sure they were doing their job right as the coffee shop ws pretty busy now.

"He doesn't?" Neela asked and Key looked into her eyes, shaking his head.

"Only three more days, Neela. Then you and Marna have to leave, right?" Key asked and somehow he really disliked this.

The mermaid nodded her head and sighed softly.

"I feel sorry for Marna."

"She's starting to like my grandson, isn't she?" Key smiled sadly and looked at a bright Marna who was helping the customers eagerly.

Neela nodded shortly and looked at her strawberry cake.

"And your grandson has fallen deep for her." Neela said softly, like it was something not supposed to be said at all. 

"I know, that's why I'm worried. Also because Sori like dWoohyun. What is this situation?" Key shook his head.

"Three days isn't much anymore. But there's still time to prevent anything from happening." Neela said determined and gave Key a small smile before she stood up and left the table to go to the bathroom.

Key bit his bottom lip and sighed heavily.

Prevent...

Was it possible?

Is there time to prevent anything from happening?

 

---

 

"You wanted to talk to me?" Woohyun asked Neela who nodded her head. The two went to a quiet place on the beach where there weren't many people, almost none.

They sat on the warm sand and Neela started to draw circles while she thought to heself how to start.

"I heard from your grandfather that he told you a lot of stories

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter