Sori

A Mermaid's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's pov:

 

"Hello!! I'm here!" a girl's voice rang through the coffee shop that Key owned.

The customers were too busy with themselves, but Marna greeted her politely, like she was told to.

"Oh, I'm not a customer." she chuckled. "Where's Namu?"

"Namu...?" Marna asked confused, not understanding who she was searching for.

Woohyun noticed this and walked to Marna to help when she noticed who the girl was.

"Sori?" Woohyun asked surprised.

"Namu!" the girl cheered happily, giving Woohyun a tight hug. "Namu Namu!" 

 

"What are you doing here?" Woohyun asked completely surprised by Sori's appearance.

Marna looked at the two and blinked confused. She thought Woohyun's name was Woohyun, not Namu.

"Came to help the shop out. I heard them talking about, saying that grandpa Kibum's shop was too busy." Sori shrugged her shoulders.

Woohyun thanked her with a big grin.

"I missed you though!" Sori laughed, hugged Woohyun again, who happily returned the hug.

"I missed you too, come on, let's go to the back." Woohyun said and turned around.

Sori looked at Marna with curious eyes and gave Woohyun a look.

"Hi, I'm Sori. And you are?" she asked, blinking her eyes a few times.

"Ah... I'm Marna." she quickly introduced herself and bowed her head slightly, just like how Key told her to because it was polite.

"Oh, nice to meet you. Helping out here? Student job?" she asked as the three walked more inside the shop.

"Yes." Key answered for Marna and Woohyun.

The three looked at the old Key who smiled at Sori.

"Welcome dear. Thank you for coming to help us." 

"That's alright. I don't mind at all." Sori said with a cheerful and high voice before she quickly went inside the staff lounge to change her clothes.

"Who is she?" Marna asked Woohyun curiously. She was surpsingly curious about the stranger girl. She was cheerful and happy, just like her and she got the exitement already in her body.

Woohyun noticed Marna's eyes shining happily and wondered why it was like that.

"Oh, she's a childhood friend of mine. Sori. Kim Sori." Woohyun smiled before quickly helping a customer.

Marna noticed she was zoning out because of this adrenaline and blushed lightly before going to help ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter