Naeun's House

Eternal

~~~~

"Welcome." Naeun said to Taemin as she stepped into her house with him.

Taemin looked around the large house and saw how neat it was. He stared at baby Naeun with her parents and what seemed to be her sister.

"Aigoo...you look so cute as a baby!" Taemin said.

Naeun blushed and then laughed.

"Naeun-ah!!! Why are you praising yourself?" Eunji yelled from her room.

"I'm not, unnie. Taemin-ssi is here." Naeun explained. Eunji came out of her room, mortified.

"Mianhae. I didn't know anyone was here. Annyeong haseyo, Taemin. I'm Eunji, Naeun's older sister." Eunji introduced herself, smiling warmly.

"Annyeong haseyo, Noona." Taemin bowed.

"Alright, should we get started with the tune?" Naeun asked, in the middle of her cough.

"Yah, feed your guest something. And ask umma to take you to the doctor! Your cough is worse than usual." Eunji scolded.

Taemin laughed and said, "Its fine. I'm not hungry. Let's get started, Naeun!"

Naeun suddenly remembered that the piano was in her room and this meant that Taemin would see her room. He was the first boy to see her room.

"Taemin-ssi, wait here one second." Naeun said, running to her room. She quickly cleared the books on her bed and shoved them under bed. Naeun hurriedly cleaned her room and then called Taemin in.

"Wow, I like your room. Its so neat."

"Thank you, Taemin-ssi."

"Yah, I told you to call me Taemin. No formalities!" Taemin chuckled.

"Ne. Taemin!"Naeun laughed with Taemin as they got settled in front of the piano.

After 45 minutes, they had finished the entire tune on the piano.

"Yeah! We're done!" Taemin excitedly jumped up and high-fived Naeun.

"Great. Now, we just practice. Can we start tomorrow? I have a lot of homework." Naeun suggested.

"Sure. See you tomorrow!" Taemin said.

~~~~

"Naeun-ah! Can you please come downstairs and help me?" Naeun's father called.

"Ne!" Naeun ran downstairs from her room and rushed to help her father.

"You're such a good girl, Naeun." Naeun's father hugged his daughter and sat down on the couch.

Naeun just smiled and began to cough again. 

"Naeun-ah! Why are you coughing like that? We have to go see the doctor!" Naeun's mother exclaimed with worry, coming from the kitchen.

"Ani, umma. I'm fine. It's just my yearly cough." Naeun refused.

"Aniyo, Naeun. It's never been this loud before. I could hear you coughing loud and clear from the kitchen. I am scheduling an appointment right away." Naeun's mother said, heading towards the phone. Before she could dial a number, the phone rang.

"Yeobo seyo?" Naeun's mother said into the phone.

"Omoni! It's me Jessica! Annyeong haseyo!!!" Jessica shrieked.

"Aigoo...Sica....It's been so long. I'll tell Naeun you're on the phone."

"Wait, omoni. Umma told me to invite you to our house for tea."

"Ne, tell her I'll be there. The Moon Embraces the Sun* had such a wonderful ending. We must discuss."  Naeun's mother said, handing the phone to Naeun.

"Unnie!" Naeun exclaimed with happiness.

"KYAAAA~!!!! NAEUN-AH! MY SISTER'S COMING FROM AMERICA!!!" Jessica screamed into the phone.

"Yah, stop screaming. That's amazing! I can't wait to see her!" Naeun had heard a lot about Jessica's sister, Krystal, from Jessica, which made her eager to see Krystal.

"Sorry. I'm so excited!!! She's coming Saturday! Only 2 more days! Appa is coming too! Krystal's staying here forever though!!!"

"Wow! That's great!"

"Want to come to the airport with us?"

"Ani. That's fine."

"Okay! I have to go! Annyeong!"

"Annyeong." Naeun put the phone down and smiled to herself. More people into her life.

Author's Note:

Annyeong haseyo!

How did you feel about this chapter? Was it boring?

Thank you for all the subscriptions for this story! I love you guys! Keep commenting!

iGDPrIzwE7oke.gif