Beginning

Eternal
"Attention students. We have a special announcement." Sooyoung announced.
 
The students quieted down and listened.
 
"As a small treat for you talented students, we will be going to Bali for 4 days because I've heard that there will be a famous music festival there for a few days. Please sign this form and ask your parent or guardian to sign it as well. However, its your choice if you want to come or not. Its a free trip." Sooyoung said.
 
Naeun nodded brightly and took a form that was handed to her. She couldn't wait to go to Bali.
 
"Naeun, are you going to go?" Ki Kwang asked.
 
"Ne. I have to ask my parents though."
 
"That's great! I've been to Bali before and its amazing. There's a beach and its so beautiful to see during the night." Ki Kwang exclaimed.
 
"Wow, I really want to go now."
 
Ki Kwang smiled and turned to the teacher as she lectured.
 
~~~
 
"Taemin-ah!" Jessica shouted, calling Taemin over to her.
 
"Annyeong noona. What's up?" Taemin greeted her.
 
"Nothing. I just happened to see you and wanted to say hi." Jessica said casually.
 
"Oh."
 
"Hey, how's Krystal?" Jessica wondered.
 
"Umm....She's nice." Taemin stated.
 
"Well, why don't you go out with her?" Jessica suggested.
 
"Noona, I don't think-" Taemin was about to complete his sentence when a girl interrupted him, by calling Jessica.
 
"Naeunnie! Come here!" Jessica yelled.
 
Naeun ran to Jessica, with a smile on her face that slowly disintegrated after seeing Taemin.
 
"Annyeong, Naeun." Taemin said.
 
"A-A-Annyeong haseyo, Taemin-ssi. Are you going to Bali?" Naeun questioned.
 
Aiish. Why do you care whether he's going to Bali? Naeun thought to herself.
 
"Ne. I have to ask Sunny noona though. Are you going?" Taemin asked.
 
"I have to ask my parents. Uh, Annyeong. I have to go!" Naeun said, walking away quickly.
 
"Wait, Naeun!" Taemin called. She wasn't able to hear him, however.
 
"Oppa!" Krystal exclaimed, holding Taemin's arm.
 
"Hi Krystal." Taemin sighed.
 
"Are you excited for Bali?" Krystal cried, not noticing Taemin's nondescript manner.
 
"Ne." He said absentmindedly.  
 
"Hey, do you want to come over to dinner tonight ?" Krystal asked.
 
"Uh, I don't think so. I'm busy." Taemin rejected.
 
"Please?" Krystal begged. Jessica smiled at Krystal's behavior with  Taemin.
 
"Alright. I'll see you later." Taemin agreed.
 
"Yay!" Krystal cheered.
 
Jessica crept behind her little sister and put her arm around her.
 
"Krys, you really like him, don't you?" Jessica chuckled.
 
Krystal blushed and replied, " Aniya."
 
"Just tell him."
 
"Really? I don't know. I don't think he really likes me."
 
"I thought Onew didn't like me either. But he just doesn't know how to express himself. Maybe Taemin is like that too." Jessica stated.
 
"Jinjja? You think that I actually might have a chance at being Taemin's girlfriend?"
 
Jessica nodded and Krystal smiled, satisfied with Jessica's response.
 
~~~
 
"Taemin-ah, be careful! Come home soon!" Sunny warned, as she waved to Taemin from the house.
 
Taemin nodded and ran to Krystal's house.
 
~~~
 
"Thank you for inviting me to dinner." Taemin expressed, as he ate the hanjeongsik.
 
"No problem." Krystal said.
 
"So, Taemin, can I hear you sing? You are going to an arts school." Krystal's mother requested.
 
"Ne." Taemin began to sing his self-composed song that he was working on the lyrics for.
 
Will you come here?
After you take one step closer
Come into me as much as you were that far away
 
I wan to shout out and call you
Look at me, who I’ve hidden
Tell me that it’s not time for goodbye yet
I won’t rush, it has just started now
Just stay like that
 
"Wah, that was amazing." Krystal's mother relished, clapping her hands together.
 
"Kamsahamnida." Taemin thanked.
 
"Where is that song from? I never heard it before." Krystal said.
 
"I wrote it and composed it." Taemin answered.
 
"Wow, you're very talented." Krystal's mother smiled.
 
"Alright. Lets get cleaned up." Jessica said, clearing away the banchan and  the plates.
 
"Let me help." Taemin said.
 
"Aniyo, gwaenchana." Krystal assured, taking Taemin to the living room.
 
"The dinner was very nice." Taemin complimented.
 
"Taemin, I have something to say."
 
"What?"
 
"I like you."
 
Taemin blinked.
 
"Taemin, are you okay?"
 
"Ne."
 
"Its alright if you don't like me. I understand." Krystal said disappointedly.
 
"Hold on, my phone is vibrating, I have to answer it." Taemin lied, heading outside.
 
He dialed a number.
 
"Yeobo seyo?"
 
"Naeun-ah, Krystal confessed to me. What do I do?"
 
Naeun's lips trembled.
 
"Uh....say yes, sayayayay yes!" Naeun sang to Girl's Generation's Say Yes., trying to ease the pain of her reality coming true.
 
Taemin frowned.
 
Naeun-ah, that's what you say? Why can't you tell me now? Taemin thought.
 
"Ne. I'll see you around." Taemin quietly stated, hanging up.
 
Taemin opened the door and smiled weakly at Krystal. She grinned at him and he walked up to her.
 
"Krystal, will you be my girlfriend?" Taemin questioned.
 
"Ne! I will!" Krystal hugged Taemin tightly as he hugged her back.
 
Jessica fangirled from the stairs and immediately phoned Naeun.
 
"Naeunnie!!!!" Jessica yelled into the phone.
 
"Annyeong." Naeun quietly said into the phone.
 
"Taemin and Krystal are going out!"
 
"Jinjja? That's great." Naeun pretended not to know that she already knew about the new couple.
 
"I know.  Thanks for all your help."
 
"No problem. I have to go. Bye." Naeun put the phone down.
 
Naeun sighed and went to her room.
 
She began to feel furious for some reason. She felt that Taemin should have been able to refuse Krystal's confession, if he could have.
 
Author's Note:
 
Sorry for disappointing you with all this conflict, but that's how I'm making the story more interesting right?
 
 Lyrics are from: 
http://www.kpoplyrics.net/taemin-steps-lyrics-english-romanized.html#ixzz2sHr6vKr7