Eternal Love

Eternal

4 years later.....

"Krystal, when is she expected? June 4th? No...it is only a few days from Taeyeon. They could've celebrated their birthdays together." A woman spoke into her phone. Who is that woman?

Son Naeun, now a vocal teacher at the very school she went to.

"It's okay. We can still celebrate them together on a date close to each other." Krystal said from the other end of the line.

"Naeun-ah! I'm here!" A voice echoed from the door.

"Ne!" Naeun walked to a man, just a bit taller than her and smiled brightly at him. Who was this man?

Lee Taemin, still a singer as he wished to be.

"Appa!" A young girl rushed into Taemin's arms. He spun her around and kissed her on the cheek.

"Taeyeon-ah! What are you doing?" Taemin asked, sitting next to his daughter.

"Krystal imo gave me a doll, so I am playing with it!" Baby Taeyeon replied.

"Did you thank her?"

"Ne." Taeyeon said, walking back to her doll. Naeun sat next to her and combed her hands through Taeyeon's hair.

"Naeun-ah,  can you come here for a moment?" Taemin asked, leading her to the kitchen.

"Okay." Naeun followed him, leaving Taeyeon alone.

Taemin watched her follow and smiled. He stared at her and couldn't help but taking her hands and kissing her cheek.

"Yah, what are you doing?" Naeun exclaimed.

"What?" Taemin pouted and leaned on the counter.

"Why did you call me over? Taeyeon is playing there alone." Naeun asked.

"I'm happy. I am still awed that you said yes to marrying me." Taemin said.

"Why wouldn't I? There isn't anyone better than you. We'll go on forever, okay? We'll be like Romeo and Juliet without the deaths."

Naeun held Taemin's hand and squeezed it.

"I wonder if we hadn't met. That would be a pity because I wouldn't have met someone like you." Taemin thought aloud.

"Taemin-ah, why are you so cheesy all of a sudden?"

"Because I love you and everything I say about you is true."

Naeun turned red and looked at her feet.

"Wow, many years later and you still blush when I compliment you." Taemin teased.

Naeun blushed even harder and gave Taemin a gentle push.

"I love you still." Taemin said again.

"Me too. I love you." Naeun smiled.

Naeun's and Taemin's "I love you"'s will continue on. Love is eternal between them. They never had a moment where they had fought after their wedding. Being married to each other means that despite all the dilemmas you face, you will be understanding of your loved on.

Eternal is the love between Son Naeun and Lee Taemin.
Eternal is the bond Son Naeun and Lee Taemin share.
Eternal is the love Son Naeun has for Lee Taemin.
Eternal is the love Lee Taemin has for Son Naeun.
Eternal is what TaEun is.

Author's Note: 

Hello to every one of my readers!

I truly hope that all of you enjoyed this story! I apologize for the late update and if you felt the ending was weak. I was having writer's block for a bit while writing the ending. 

So, this story is finally over....

 

I never thought I would receive this many comments or subscribers to this story. I felt that this story would be unpopular because TaEun was a unpopular couple compared to TaeStal(Taemin and Krystal) or TaeLli(Taemin and Sulli).

But I was proved wrong and I am very thankful for all of the subscriptions to this fanfic. Thank you so much<3

You guys are so amazing and you really make my day when I read your comments!

Well, that's it for "Eternal".

Good bye lovely readers :) and TaEun couple forever! 

 

Consider reading my other stories, if you want:

The Vanity in My Love(On going): 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/690517/the-vanity-in-my-love-fxband-luna-lunew-onew-romance-shinee-shineefx

That Should Be Me(Complete): 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/662380/that-should-be-me-angst-jessica-jonghyun-romance-shinee-snsd-jongsica

Unforgettable:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/466650/unforgettable-minyul-ontaeng-sookey-jongsica-yoontae-keyyul

My Last Mistake:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/533908/my-last-mistake-minho-minyul-seungri-suzy-yuri-seungyul-shineegeneration