Bali Part 2

Eternal

Naeun stepped into her hotel room, along with the people she chose to share it with, Jessica, Krystal, and Luna. After she introduced her new friend Luna to Jessica, they instantly became friends.

"Naeunnie! Look over here! It's a view of the beach!" Jessica squealed, looking at the window. 

Naeun looked up from her suitcase and at the window.

"Wow, it's really pretty. I can't wait to go to the beach!" Naeun rejoiced.

"Ne. Appa and umma came to Bali for their honeymoon. They said it was the best time they've ever had. I'm going to get a map of Bali downstairs. Be back soon!" Jessica said, closing the door. 

"Be safe!" Naeun called, walking back to her own suitcase. 

"Naeun, what looks better on me?" Krystal asked, shoving a pink floral sundress and a simple light blue blouse with shorts in Naeun's face. 

Naeun backed away and commented, "I like the shorts better. It'll be hot outside." 

"Aniyo, I have to look nice for Taeminnie..." Krystal threw away Naeun's opinion, selecting the sundress instead.

Naeun sighed and thought, Why did you ask for my opinion then? 

Luna chuckled, watching their conversation. 

~~~

"Okay, guys! Remember not to get lost! Annyeong!" Sooyoung waved to her students as they flooded the boardwalk of the beach.

Luna and Naeun immediately ran to the beach and into the water.

"Omo! Its so cold!" Luna screamed, holding Naeun's arm tightly.

The girls took turns seeing how far they could go into the water without falling from the high tides.

"Luna-ssi! Stop holding me! We'll both fall into the water!" Naeun warned.

"That's the point!" Luna smiled mischievously as she pushed Naeun into the waves and Naeun's legs drowned in the water reaching the shore. 

Naeun began to cough helplessly and fell to the ground.

"Naeun! Gwaenchana?" Luna worriedly went to Naeun's side.

Naeun nodded, struggling to breathe.

Finally she gathered strength to say, "Ne, I'm okay. Do you want to get ice cream?"

"Sure!" Luna smiled and the two girls left to an ice cream parlor.

As they stepped in, Naeun spotted Taemin and was about to wave to him when she realized that he probably wouldn't want her there.

As Luna ordered two strawberry ice cream cones for them, Naeun longingly stared at Taemin. Suddenly she spotted Krystal sitting next to him.

Aiish, Krystal is always with him. Why I can't I ever be with you Taemin-ah? Naeun sighed.

"What's wrong?" Luna asked, staring at Naeun's frowning face.

"Nothing. I just can't wait until the music festival." Naeun gushed, taking the ice cream cone from Luna.

"I know! Sistar will be there!" Luna mentioned.

"Jinjja? I can finally meet Bora unnie!" Naeun cried in happiness.

"Naeun! Luna! Come sit with us!" Krystal called, noticing that the two girls were standing, from the corner of her eye. 

Luna stepped forward to Krystal and Taemin, when Naeun stopped her.

"Luna-ssi, lets go outside. There's not much air flow in here." Naeun lied. She didn't want to see Taemin and regret her decision of helping Jessica bring Krystal and Taemin together. After all, Jessica's happiness meant a lot more to her than her own.

"Mianhae. We want to go and get some fresh air. Annyeong!" Luna replied. Naeun looked away, but smiled politely at Krystal before leaving.

Taemin watched her until he could not see her anymore.

Naeun-ah, stop shunning me like this. Come back to me. I miss you. Taemin thought to himself.

"Oppa! Saranghaeyo!" Krystal made a cute expression. Taemin smiled and continued eating his bowl of ice cream.

As Krystal and Taemin continued to converse, Taemin's phone began to play Lyn's Destiny.

"Krys, Someone's calling me. I'll be back." Taemin said, clutching his phone.

"Yeobo seyo?" Taemin walked out of the parlor.

"Taeminnie, how's Krystal?" Onew asked.

"Yah, you don't even ask how I am." Taemin scoffed.

"Mianhae. Make sure she's happy. She's went through a lot, you know. Living in a dorm alone in America was hard for her. Her father lived in a whole other state, you know? She's been lonely." Onew informed.

"Jinjja? I'll take good care of her!" Taemin declared.

"Good. Sica's calling me. Annyeong!" Onew quickly hung up.

Taemin sighed and looked into the window at Krystal. He saw her bowing at the waiter, who handed her the bill. She seemed so kind.

 He felt bad for believing that Krystal was clingy. He realised that it was due to the reason that she missed the feeling of love that she was clingy.

Taemin decided to put aside his growing feelings for Son Naeun and focus on letting Krystal experience what love felt like.

Author's Note:

Annyeong chingus! ^^

I've been lousy in updating! Sorry for that... So, I decided to put my schoolwork aside and update a short chapter!

Please continue supporting "Eternal"! I'll try to reply to all of your comments!