Fate or A Coincidence?

Love At First Sight
June 10, 2013 Wednesday 6:35 PM 
 
Summer started and I was at my dads house just minding my own business and then I hear my phone ring. 
 
"Hi Mommy!" I answered.
"Hi Annie! I have a question for you." My mother asked.
"Yes?" I said very curiously. 
 
I didn't expect my mother to ask that question. 
 
"Do you know a guy name Jeon Jungkook?" She asked. 
"WHAT? YEAH I DO!!" I screamed through the phone. 
"Well I just met him today." 
"Met him?! For what?!" 
"We just bought his parent's old house." 
 
I was seriously surprised. I knew we were looking for houses but I never expected to find his house. Was it fate or a coincidence? Out of all houses why did we buy this house? I was really shocked after finding out we bought that house. 
 
I never really got the chance to see him anymore since summer started but I didn't care anymore since I started to hate him. But the more I kept thinking about it, it was like I didn't like him anymore. I know he was really cute but the more I didn't see him the more my feelings went to a point where I didn't like him anymore. 
 
October 13, 2013 Wednesday 7:46 PM 
 
It was a whole new school year and I went into the first month if school and I started soccer. My mom and uncle wanted me and my big brother to see the house where we were going to live in because we finally got the keys. So my big brother picked me up from soccer practice and I was really sweaty and I was wearing my exo wolf 88 sweater because it was very cold. My mom just texted me that Jungkook and his parents were there and my heart started pounding. I thought I was over him. I didn't know he would still make me feel that way but I tried hard to ignore it.
 
Anyways, so it was a cold, fall night and my brother was driving to the new house. I looked like a zombie that came out from the dead because I just came back from soccer practice and so on. So as my big brother drove by the new house guess what? I saw Jungkook sitting right in the front of the house. He was standing there and I was looking out the window. I didn't know my heart could beat that fast. We were both staring at each other for a second until my brother drove away to park the car. 
 
As I got out of the car I ran to the front of the new house that we were going to live in. But the door was closed so I asked:
 
"Oh do I ring the doorbell or just come in?" I asked. 
"Oh you can just come in." He said and smiled at me. 
 
Oh god. Who knew by one little thing your crush does to you, it makes you feel like you want to scream. Anyways I went inside and I met his parents. They were nice lol. Well anyways I was looking around the house and it was so big! I literally fell in love with the house and not because he used to live in it. It was just better than those other houses we used to live in and it was in a very nice neighborhood. Anyways, I was in the kitchen with my mommy and I saw him walk in and stood next to his mom too. I looked at him but he looked down then he looked at me but I looked down. I was just really shy. I couldn't look up at him or else I would flip. The way his hair was, and his sweet adorable eyes. I would just flip. Then ten minutes after my brother and I came in, I saw him took off his shirt, revealing the tank top he wore under. I was speechless. Well I thought he would approach me first but he approached my brother first. They started talking about sports and I figured, of course they would talk about sports. Well he tried to put me into the conversation but you know, I wasn't in the mood. Then i interrupted them to show my big brother a picture on Instagram.
 
"You have an Instagram?" He asked.
"Oh yeah I do." I said cooly. 
"You should follow me." 
"Oh sure." I said and went to the search bar and let him type in his username. He typed it and gave it back to me so I could follow him. We were all talking together until it was time to go. I was really sad to leave because this is the actual first time we started talking. But it was fine, because before I left he smiled and waved bye to me. That really made my night. So I guess that we were going to live in his old house. I don't know what this was, either fate or a coincidence. 
 
...