The Dance

Love At First Sight

Today was the dance that Annie's school has every year. Of course, Jungkook was supposed to go with her, since they have been talking about it a lot since last year, but now they are broken up. She went up to Minah and V who were right by his locker.

"Hey guys. You both going to the dance?" Annie asked. 
"Yeah we are." 
"Are you both going together?"
"Um no." Minah mumbled. 
"Yeah, we should just go as a three. That's a good idea." 
"Ummm Sorry my date is- um- Jimin! Yeah I'm going with him, so you both should go together." 

Minah looked at Annie with anger. 

"Yeah, Minah, you just want go together then?" V asked. 
"Sure, why not? As friends ok?" 
"Of course. As friends. I'll see you both later." V said and walked away. 

Minah punched Annie really hard. 

"YAH! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" Minah yelled. 
"It's obvious you wanted to go with him." 
"Oh god. ANNIE!!" She whined. 
"What? This could be your chance to tell him you like him and I'm pretty sure he likes you back." 
"You really think so?" 
"Yeah, I think..." Annie sounded confused. 

Jimin was walking down the hall with Jungkook. 

"Yah Park Jimin." Annie yelled. 

He and Jungkook both turned around and Annie didn't even know it was Jungkook since he was wearing a beanie and he didn't usually wear beanies. 

"Oops." Minah whispered but Annie punched her arm. 
"Yeah, what is it?" Jimin asked. 
"Um..." Annie was starting to blank out because Jungkook was listening. 
"Yeah?" Jimin asked again. 
Then she snapped back. 
"Ok, so like if V asks, we're going to the dance together. Got it?" 
"Wait what? You never asked-" 
"Shh, I only said I was going with you so I could get Minah and V to go together alone." Annie said quietly to him, but then Minah stomped on her foot hard. 
"OWWW." Annie whined in pain. 
"Oh I see, I got you now Annie. Nice move. Up top!" Jimin said and put his hand up for a high five. 
Annie high fived him. 
"So do you like, really want to go together though? I mean I really don't mind." Jimin asked. 
Jungkook put his hand on his neck, and gripped it very hard and Jimin started wincing in pain. Annie covered because she was laughing. 
"I don't think Jimin heard you Annie. Jimin, why don't you ask again?" Jungkook threatened him. 
"No no. I'm good." Jimin said wincing in pain and Jungkook let him go. 
"I would have said no anyways." Annie said. 
"You would of?" Jungkook had a little hope. 
"Yeah, I'm going with Domo, Jerick, and Jenny anyways." Annie said and walked away with Minah following behind. 
"Hah. And you had hope." Jimin but Jungkook punched his arm very hard. 
"Ow. Big anger issues." Jimin said. 

Sehun was walking down the hall and gave Jungkook an evil smile and turned his head away. 

"What was that all about?" Jimin asked. 
"He's out to get Annie, just to get revenge on me." 
"Why would he do that?" 
"Because he's getting me back at something I really care about." 
"Are you sure he's not getting you back by breaking your toy that you still care about until now?" Jimin asked. 
Jungkook gave him a weird look. 
"Now how would he get at that?" 
"I don't know it can be possible!" 
"You are so stupid." Jungkook said and walked away from him. 
"No I'm not! You really care about that toy!" Jimin yelled as he was following him. 

*~*~*~*~*~*

Jenny and Domo were at Annie's house helping her pick what to wear for the dance tonight. 
"Just wear that simple black dress." Domo said. 
"You really think so?" Annie asked. 
"Yes, and then wear it with converse." Jenny said.
"You know me so well." 
"So, do you know if Jungkook is going with anyone?" Domo asked. 
"Nope. Not that I know of. He actually got mad at Jimin today for asking me to go to the dance with him." Annie was yelling through her closet door as she was getting changed. 
Annie's phone got a text. 
"You got a text." Jenny yelled. 
"Can you read it out loud." Annie yelled through the closet door. 
"Its from Minah. She says that you have been nominated to be tonights dance queen, with lots of exclamation points." 
Annie came out in her black dress. 
"WHAT?" Annie said and grabbed her phone. 
"You put your name in the ballot?" 
"No I didn't. She must have did it. Ugh, I'm going to kill her when I see her." Annie yelled. 
Then her phone got another text. 
"Oh Jerick is outside. Lets go!" Annie said and put on her converse and started walking to her school. 

*~*~*~*~*

They came in and saw a lot of colorful lights. They saw a whole bunch of people dancing and having fun out there. There were also chaperones walking around, but they weren't strict chaperones. 
"Look theres Minah and V." Jerick pointed out. 
They all looked over there and saw how awkward they were. 
"They look so awkward." Jenny said. 
"I know right." Annie replied. 
Then Jin came up to Jenny. 
"Well hello beautiful, will you come out and dance with me?" Jin asked her. 
Jenny started to blush and walked with Jin. 
"Alright have fun." Annie said. 
"Come on lets dance!" Domo said and pulled Annie and Jerick into the dance floor. 
They started dancing to the music and jumping around.

Meanwhile, Minah and V were very awkward with each other. 
"So, what now?" Minah asked. 
V just chuckled.
"Why are we so awkward?" V said and laughed. 
"I really have no idea." Minah said and just laughed with him. 
"Come on, let's just go with Annie, Domo, and Jerick." V said and pulled her up to them. 

Meanwhile, BTS were standing with each in a group. 
"You guys didn't get dates either?" J-hope asked. 
"Yup, as always every year." Rap Monster replied. 
"No, I'm surprised Jungkook didn't ask Annie. I expected them to come together." Suga came into the conversation. 
"I heard she got nominated for the dance as queen." Jimin said. 
"How? She hates those stuff right?" J-Hope asked. 
"I don't know, but her name was in the ballot." 
"That shouldn't be right. Where's Jungkook?" Suga said. 
"Oh well, if she ends up winning, I'll support her. And he's by the fruit punch bowl." Rap monster said.
Suga went up to him and the members were wondering what he was going up to him for.

A chaperone went into the girls bathroom to wash her hands. She saw two girls come out of the same stall, and the girls saw her but then tried to run back. 
"Hey come back here!" The chaperone yelled. 
The two girls came back holding bottles that were covered in brown paper bags. She saw more girls coming out of the stall holding the same too. 
"Where did you get that alcohol?!?" The chaperone asked furiously. 
"It's from Annie. Lee Annie..." One girl replied. 

TO BE CONTINUED...

A/N: I seriously don't know why I put that "to be continued..." thing LOL. But until next time <3 *BTW IF YOU WATCH "THE FOSTERS" (ITS AN AMERICAN SHOW c:) THIS IS INSPIRED BY THAT SCENE c: