Told You...

Love At First Sight

"Look, I don't want to start another fight with you because that's how I lost her trust, just give it back to her. She's looking for it." 
"Then why don't you tell her to meet me after school, behind the school so she can get it?" Sehun asked. 
Jungkook thought that sounded unfamiliar of why she had to meet him behind the school.
"Whatever, just make sure she gets it." Jungkook said and walked away. 
"Make sure she is alone too." Sehun yelled as he was walking out. 
Jungkook heard him but just kept walking.

Meanwhile, Minah and V were retracing Annie's steps with her. They were in the school hallways, by her locker. Jungkook was walking down the hall to Annie to tell her about Sehun. 

"So I was at my locker right here and then-" 

"Sehun has your necklace. He said meet him behind the school, after school, so you can get it from him. And he said you have to be alone." Jungkook said to her with his head turned away and walked away. 
"Behind the school?" Annie sounded confused. 
"That doesn't sound right." V suggested. 
"It doesn't, I don't think you should go alone." Minah said. 
"Well Jungkook said I have to be alone in order to get it from him." 

The lunch bell rang, and that meant they have to go to class. 

V and I got to go, but we will see you later. And you are not going alone after school." Minah said and walked with V to class and he waved to Annie. All she could do was think about what things Sehun would be planning. 

*~*~*~*~*~*

It was afterschool, and Annie rushed after her class to find Sehun. She really didn't want anyone to come with her to get her necklace back since she had to be alone to get it back. V and Minah rushed after school to find Annie but they got stopped by Jenny, Domo, and Jerick. 

"Hey guys!" Domo said happily and they both paused from running. 
"Hey, um, we will talk to you later. We have to find Annie." V said and ran with Minah.
They stood there very confusingly. 
"Whats wrong with Annie?" Jerick asked. 
"I have no idea..." Jenny said. 
Someone covered Jenny's eyes, and she knew exactly who it was.
"Jin! Stop! I know its you!" Jenny said. 
"Yeah you are so smart." Jin said and gave her a back hug. 
"Jin, do you know what is going on with Annie?" Domo asked. 
"I don't know, all I know is that she was missing a necklace and Sehun has it."
"Do you know where he is?" Jerick asked.
"I don't know, but you guys should probably go follow them." 
"Yeah we should, lets go." Domo and Jerick ran, but when Jenny was about to run, Jin pulled her back. 
"Come on! I haven't seen you in awhile. Can we at least hang out for a bit?" 
"But it's Annie... Come on let's just follow them." Jenny said and ran and pulled Jin with her. 

Annie was walking behind the school and looking for Sehun. He had his back on the wall with his arms crossed. 
"Sehun." Annie said as she came up to him. 
Sehun turned to see her and he smirked. 
"Annie, I guess you are here for your necklace." 
"Yeah, can I have it back please?" Annie said and put out her hand to collect it. 
Sehun took it ou of his pocket. Annie was about to grab it but he put his hand back. 
"Under one condition." 
"What?" She said rudely. 
"You go out with me." 
"No." 
"Aww, then it would be a shame if this necklace got shattered into pieces." Sehun said and was on the verge of gripping it hard. 
"Stop. Thats the last picture I took with her before she died." Annie said, since her necklace was a locket. 
"Then go out with me." Sehun said as he was coming up to her and holding her hand with his other one, while have the other one gripping on the necklace. 
She took her hand away and turned away from him. 
"Sehun, just stop doing that. You know I don't like you." 
"Fine, then this necklace will-" Sehun fainted on the ground, revealing Jungkook, that was right behind him. Annie was surprised by his appearance.
Her necklace got dropped onto the ground but it wasn't at all damaged or broken. Jungkook picked it up and gave it to her. 
"Here, this is what you want." 
"Um, what happened to Sehun?" Annie asked. 
"Oh, I just pressure pointed him. Don't worry he's not dead." 
"Thanks, but why did you come out here?" 
"I told you. I still care about you and still love you even if we aren't together." 
"ANNIE ARE YOU O-" V yelled as he was with Minah right next to him. 
He stopped his sentence seeing that Annie was ok and that Jungkook was right there and seeing Sehun on the floor. 
"Oh look. Sehun is sleeping." Minah pointed out. 
"No he just got knocked out." Jungkook said. 
"He pressure-pointed him." Annie whispered to them. 
"Ohh, it makes sense now." Minah said. 
Then followed by Domo, Jerick, Jin, and Jenny right behind him. 
"Oh you are fine. Thank goodness." Domo said. 
"Oh hey guys!" Annie said and went to hug Jenny, Domo, and Jerick. 
Jungkook went away to go back home, since Annie was all fine. Sehun stumbled as he was getting up. He walked the same way Jungkook was going, and when he saw him, he went up to Jungkook and put his mouth near his ear. 
"I'm going to get back at you, so you better watch out. It will be something that you care about the most too." Sehun said and pushed him and kept walking the other way. 

He was thinking. Something he really cares about. The only thing he really really care about the most was: Annie. 

...


A/N: Hey guys! I just want to point out that I love all your funny comments you have been giving on this story! Especially the constant commenters, you guys make my day! I love you guys so much and without you guys this story wouldn't be anything T__T Well anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!