Christmas Surprise

Love At First Sight

December 25, 2013 Wednesday 9:25 P.M 

Annie was helping her mom clean up after the Christmas party. She only got clothing and shoes for Christmas. While she cleaning she heard the doorbell go off. Then she went to go answer it. 

"Hey!" Jungkook's dad said. 

He was also with Jungkook's older sister, but she didn't see him with them. 

"Oh Hey guys. Come in." Annie said and let them in.  

Then Annie's mom came to greet them. They were talking for a little bit, then Annie walked away, but then her baby brothers went up to his older sister and she gave him their gifts. 

"Hey, go give this to Noona." Jungkook's sister said. 

Annie's baby brother got the gift from her and gave it to her. 

"Thank you." Annie said and smiled at his sister. 

"Jungkook picked it, by the way." His sister said. 

Annie saw the box, and in the front it said, "Do not peek". She wasn't going to follow the sign so she just opened it anyways. Inside there was a pink bracelet, with a golden star in the middle of it. 

"Oh, thanks guys!" Annie said to them and bowed. 

Annie ran upstairs and looked at the bracelet. It was a really nice one, she didn't expect him to know her taste. Then she grabbed her phone and texted him. 

Annie [ 9:30 P.M ] : Thanks for the bracelet! It's really nice. 
Jungkook [ 9:31 P.M ] : Oh you like it? Yeah, I didn't know what you liked, so I chose something that fits your personality. 
Annie [ 9:32 P.M ] : I need to make you a gift.
Jungkook [ 9:33 P.M ] : No it's ok. I don't need anything. All I want for christmas is....
Annie [ 9:34 P.M ] : Is?
Jungkook [ 9:35 P.M ] : Not you! :) 
Annie [ 9:36 P.M ] : Oh I see how it is. :P 
Jungkook [ 9:37 P.M ] : I was kidding! 


Before Annie could text back, someone was spamming her text messages. When she looked back at her message list, it was Jin. 

Jin [ 9:38 P.M ] : ANNIE! WHEN ARE WE GOING TO HANG OUT WITH JENNY? 
Jin [ 9:38 P.M ] : ANNIE! LETS HANG OUT WITH JENNY
Jin [ 9:38 P.M ] : COME ON! I WANT TO SEE JENNY!
Jin [ 9:38 P.M ] : PLEASE!
Jin [ 9:38 P.M ] : ANNIE!
Jin [ 9:38 P.M ] : I WANT TO SEE HER!
Jin [ 9:39 P.M ] : I mean.... Not because I like her but you know, I just want to see her.
Jin [ 9:39 P.M ] : REPLY! 
Jin [ 9:39 P.M ] : COME ON!
Jin [ 9:39 P.M ] : PLEASE? :(
Jin [ 9:40 P.M ] : ANNIE...

Annie was just shaking her head. 

Annie [ 9:41 P.M ] : Jenny went on Vacation, to Korea, to see her relatives. 
Jin [ 9:42 P.M ] : Awww! But what should I get her?
Annie [ 9:43 P.M ] : Get her a blue necklace, she loves blue. 
Jin [ 9:44 P.M ] : Ok! Thanks! :) 


Annie put her phone down and started thinking of what to make Jungkook. 

"Should I buy him shoes?" Annie thought. 

"How about a SnapBack?" Annie thought again. 

Then it hit her. Since he loved shoes, she was going to get a shoebox and trick him by putting Korean bread inside it, since he likes bread. Then under the food she was going to put a customed made a customed crewneck, his name in red letters, since red is his favorite color. 

"Yes! I need to start working!" Annie said. 

Annie went to her older brother and asked him if he had a plain black crewneck and luckily he did. Then Annie got her printing sheets and customized his name online. She decided to make the letters very cool and not too girly. She decided to put "Jeon Jungkook" in the back and then "JJ" in the front, for his initials. She spent all night on the design, and when she got it done, she printed it out, and ironed the JJ in the front first then the Jeon Jungkook in the back. When Annie was done, it was about 1 am in the morning, and she still wasn't done with his gift. She had to get the Korean bread out of the cupboard, and cover the crew neck to make sure it wasn't showing. Then after that, she wrote a little cute note and taped it on the front. After doing all that, she had to wrap it of course and she wrapped it blue wrapping paper that had little cute snowmans on it. After doing all the it was already 4 am and Annie went straight to bed. The gift was sitting on her dresser, and she was going to give it to him later when they were meeting up. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

December 26 2013, 5:43 P.M

Annie was waiting for Jungkook patiently at the park bench. She had his gift wrapped up and tied up in a bow. She was satisfied with the way she did it, and she hoped Jungkook would like it. 

"Hey." Jungkook tapped her and smiled. 

"Oh Hey! Here's your Christmas gift! I hope you like it!" Annie said excitedly. 

"I told you not to get me anything." Jungkook whined. 

"It's fine, I wanted too." 

Jungkook opened it and was surprised. 

"No way! You got me new-" Jungkook opened the box and froze. 

"Do you like it?" Annie started snickering. 
 
"Its Korean Bread in a shoe box. I actually thought you bought me shoes. But I love Korean bread too. Thanks this is the best gift ever." Jungkook said and smiled. 

"You didn't look too deeply in there." Annie said. 

Jungkook dug through the bread and found the crew neck that was folded and had "Jeon Jungkook" displayed in red letters. He took it out and opened it. 

"No way. Its a crew neck with my name and initals on it!" Jungkook sounded very excited. 

"It's customed made too. So no one can copy it." Annie said. 

"Thank you so much." Jungkook said and kissed her on the cheek. 

Annie started blushing. 

"It's almost six. I have to go to my grandparents house. I'll see you later." Annie said and waved bye at him. 

"Bye." Jungkook said and started walking home. 

"Best gift ever. I love her." Jungkook said to himself. 

...

A/N: I'm a little late on Christmas, but oh whale xD