Saved

Love At First Sight

Annie was getting ready to go to school. She was afraid to go to school because of Sehun. He was just so annoying to her, and she knew on the first day Sehun would just annoy her so much. She opened the door, but found Jungkook waiting for her outside. 

"Were you waiting for me?" She asked surprisingly. 

"Yeah, I was. Let's go to school now." He said and grabbed her hand, and they both started walking to school. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

They were walking to school and they saw Sehun. It looked like he made a bunch of new friends. Annie was trying really hard not to look at him, but he caught her anyway. 

"Hey Annie. What's up?" Sehun asked as he went in between Jungkook and Annie. 

"Nothing really." Annie said in the rudest way as possible. 

"Why so rude Annie? Didn't you miss me?" Sehun asked her. 

"Not really." 

"Anyways, I will see you later." Sehun said and started walking to his first period class. 

"Isn't it kind of obvious that you don't like him?" Jungkook asked her. 

"Not to him. I don't think he stops until he gets what he wants." 

V was walking around the hallways all by his self and then Annie waved and smiled at him, but he wouldn't even wave or smile at her. He was just have a rude glare at her. 

"He seems mad at you." Jungkook said. 

"Yeah, he is." Annie said sadly. 

"Why is that?" 

Annie didn't want Jungkook to bother about it. 

"Its nothing you need to worry about." Annie said and smiled at him and walked to their first period class. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was evening and Annie was in the library studying for a test and when she noticed the time, she packed her stuff. Jungkook asked her if he wanted him to stay with her, but she told him it was fine, because she knew that Jungkook would just distract her. She started walking home when she heard someone walking behind her. She tried walking faster but all the person would do is just walk faster. Then the person caught up to her and put his hands on her shoulders and she screamed but the person put their hand over and she turned around and sighed in relief. 

"Freaking Oh Sehun." She said madly. 

"Hey, Annie." He . 

She pushed him away from her. 

"Don't be like that. It was only a joke." 

"I don't like you go away!" Annie yelled at him. 

He got angry and pushed her against the brick wall and looked into her eyes with anger. 

"Say that one more time." 

Annie tried to get out but Sehun was holding her arms back. 

"STOP. I TOLD YOU I DON'T LIKE YOU." 

"We'll see about that." Sehun said and was going in for a kiss, but someone pushed him away from her. 

Annie was surprised at who came and saved her. 

"Annie, are you ok?" He asked her.

"V... I am ok, but where did you come from." 

"Yah! You ruined my moment!" Sehun got up madly and was about to punch V but he held his arm back.

"I prefer you run away before things get messy." V told him and let go of his arm. 

"You are very lucky this time Annie, I will get you next time." Sehun said and ran away. 

"Let's go." V said rudely and pulled her. 

"No, we're not going anywhere after we have a little talk." Annie demanded. 

....