The Truth

Love At First Sight

Annie didn't want Jungkook to pick her up today because she didn't feel like starting her day off feeling guilty for what she did. She just expected him to at least understand why she did it even though it was a stupid reason for doing it. She hoped that he wouldn't take it too intense, and especially too intense on JB, since he said he would ruin his life. She still loved Jungkook more than anything in the world. 

"Jenny! You guys have no school today. Just come to my school and visit." Annie said as she was walking out the door going to school. 
"No! I don't feel like it. I'll come later though." 
"Just to see Jin..." Annie muttered. 
"IM NOT THAT OBSESSED WITH OUR RELATIONSHIP." Jenny yelled through the phone. 
"Yeah alright." Annie said sarcastically. 
"I'm only coming to see what will happen between you and Jungkook after you tell him the truth." 
"Thanks, that makes me feel a whole lot better." 
"Isn't he even mad at you because you were kissing JB?"
"Honestly, I think he's just glad that I didn't make the first move." 
"What? If I were your boyfriend I would have been really mad like even if you didn't make the first move." 
"But you aren't and I know he's-" 
Annie got interrupted because she got pulled back for almost being ran over, while beginning to cross the street. 
"Um, Jenny, I'll call you later." Annie said and hung up and looked shocked.
"Are you ok?" 
"I THOUGHT YOU GOT EXPELLED. WHY ARE YOU STILL AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD?" Annie yelled into Sehun's face and let loose from him.
"Because I live around here remember? And we have no school today, back at our old school remember?" 
"Oh so you go there now?" 
"Yeah thanks to your stupid boyfriend for getting me in trouble. I could have been the one to be your best friend instead I that JB guy." Sehun was flirting with her. 
"Nope, I'd rather get ran over." Annie rolled her eyes and crossed the street causing chaos between the drivers who braked really hard because of her. 

Annie saw JB and he looked perfectly fine. 

"JB!" She called out. 
"Oh hey." JB said to her. 
"Hey, you seem fine." 
"Yeah your boyfriend didn't do anything and I don't think he will." 
"Yeah let's just get to first period." Annie said and walked with him to class. 

As they were about to enter the classroom, Annie was going in first, but she got pulled away so quickly by Jungkook, and a bucket of water fell on JB. Annie was wondering what was going on, and she remembered right when she saw Jungkook laughing so hard right behind her. 

"Hah. Nice joke. Very mature of you." JB said to Jungkook and stepped into the classroom even though he was soaked. 

Jungkook was still laughing very hard. 

"Really? The bucket on-a-door trick?" Annie asked Jungkook. 
"Still a classic. I'm glad I caught you before it fell on you." He said in relief.
"That should've fell on me instead..." Annie muttered to herself. 
"Did you say anything?" Jungkook asked not hearing what she said before. 
"I just said we should get to class." 
"Aren't you mad at me?" She asked him. 
"Nope. I knew for sure he was going to do that to you, so I don't blame you, but why didn't you push him away?" 
"Oh, I guess I was too in it..." She said. 
"Wow, he hypnotized you!" Jungkook . 
Annie gave out a fake laugh.
"How is he ok with this?" Annie asked herself. 
"As long as you didn't make the first move, I'm ok with it because I know you are way over him. I love you." Jungkook said and gave her a hug. 
"He's really making this hard for me." Annie said to herself. 
Annie and him just walked I to class together and she saw JB soaked in water still. Annie took out her P.E towel and walked up to him while Jungkook was with his other friends, busily talking to them. 
"Hey, here's my P.E towel. It's all I have but I don't want you to stay soaked like that for the rest of the day." 
JB looked at it weirdly. 
"It's not used yet." Annie said .
JB accepted it and starting drying himself. 
"Your boyfriend's jokes stupid. Seriously? The bucket on a door prank?" 
"I know. He says it's a classic. But you know I have to tell him right?" 
"It's cool. I mean he still loves you right?" 
"Yeah but it just doesn't feel right for you to be taking all these pranks for no reason." 
"It's fine. I mean I still care about you."
"I mean yeah I do to, that's why I think I should tell him the truth so this could all end." 
"But this is all nothing." 
"It may be for you but for me, the guilt is eating me alive." 
"Trust me, this is nothing." 
"Hey! Who said you can talk to my girlfriend?" Jungkook yelled out and took Annie away from him. 
"I guess no one did." 
"Exactly, so don't talk to her. You will just hypnotize her more." Jungkook said and they both sat away from him as far as possible. 


~*~*~*~*~* 

For the whole day, pranks by pranks has been going on to JB. From being spitballed at, to getting "accidentally" spilled food at, to just getting water balloons thrown at, Jungkook just had these pranks going on to JB. Annie could just stand there and watch him getting pranks pulled at him. But Jungkook had this big prank that he would know would make sure JB learned his lesson. Jungkook and Annie were  hiding behind the lockers. 

"So why are we behind here?" Annie asked. 
"Because the football team is mad at JB for hiding their equipment in the janitors closet, making them late to practice and the coach got so mad that he made them run around the entire school 10 times without a break. So they are going to beat him up and I'm waiting for it to happen." Jungkook sounded very happy. 
"Where do you even get time to do all of this?!?" Annie yelled. 
"I have a lot of free time, believe it or not." 
"Aish...." Annie said to herself. 

She saw JB walking alone, and the football team was walking right behind him. Right about when they were going to grab him, she couldn't stand there and watch anymore so she went over there. 

"Stop! He didn't hide your stuff. I did." Annie said very frightened, since they were bigger and taller than her. 
"Annie, what are you doing?" Jungkook said and went over there.
"But why?" The big quarter back asked her with his deep voice. 
"Because I thought you guys needed the extra run. I mean it's state finals and you guys need more stamina." Annie played it off. 
"Well, I guess I'll let you off this time. Only because you're Jungkook's girl. But next time you hide our stuff like that, your face won't be cute anymore. Let's go team." He said and walked away with his team. 
"Oh god. I have never been scared in my life like that." JB said in relief. 
"Annie! Why did you do you that?!" Jungkook said furiously. 
"Because, I need to tell you the truth. JB wasn't the one who kissed me first..." Her sentence trailed off. 

She faced JB who nodded saying not to tell him but she didn't want to see him getting pranked anymore and having his life ruined by Jungkook so she wanted to be the good person and tell the truth. 

"I kissed him first ok?" 

Jungkook looked down in disbelief. He just couldn't believe that she made the first move.

...

A/N: long time no update LOL sorry school just have been a pain in the . .-. But don't worry my testing and projects are almost done! Yay! But at least she finally told the truth right? Lol