First Day of Transfer

Love At First Sight

November 15th 2013, Monday 7:00 A.M

Annie got up to get ready for school. Today was her first day being at her new school. She didn't want to go to her new school because back at her old school, it was really hard for her to make friends. Now that shes going to a different school it will be hard for her to make new friends. She already told Jenny, Domo, and Jerick that she was moving to a different school and they were devestated. She really didn't want to move but she ahd no choice. So she did her daily routine and by the time she was done, it was already 7:30 and she was just waiting in the living for her ride. Then she heard the doorbell and went to go answer the door. She saw Jungkook right when she opened the door. 

"Hey." Jungkook said. 

Annie didn't want to say a word to him, so she just walked to his parents car. Jungkook just followed her behind. 

"Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Jeon!" Annie said when she stepped into the car.

"Good morning Annie!" His mom said. 

"Are you scared about today?" His dad asked her. 

"Yeah a little bit." 

"Don't worry, I'm sure Jungkook will be there for you today. Right?" She said to Jungkook. 

"Yeah, I will show her around, and stick with her no matter what." Jungkook said and smiled at his mom. 

"Good, because I don't want Annie feeling like she's lonely." 

They were almost on their way to the new school. When they entered in the school, Annie was so surprised on how many kids there were. 

"You guys have a good day." Jungkook's mom said to both of them.

Jungkook and Annie stepped out and Jungkook was walking with Annie until his parents car left and he left her all alone to go with his friends. He said that he wouldn't but he lied to his mom. That made Annie feel so sad. She didn't want to feel so lonely. Since no one wouldd give her a tour, she had to explore the whole school by herself, and then she came by a music room. She saw this one boy struggling on playing the piano. She really wanted to help him since she was a piano expert so she came in and he saw her. 

"Oh Hi, I'm Taehyung. But people call me V. And you are?" He asked politely. 

"Hi, I'm Annie." She said shyly. 

"Oh you must be new! I never seen you around here. Is music your first period?" 

"No, I just saw you struggling, and I thought maybe I could help you?"

The bell rang before V could answer that question. 

"Oh then whats your first period? Maybe I could walk you there." 

"Oh my first period is history. Where is this room located?" 

"I'll walk you there, since that's my first period too." 

V and Annie started walking to their history class together. 

"Can it be... Him?" Annie thought to herself. 

They both came into their first period class and Annie saw Jungkook sitting with his friends at their desk. 

"Oh Annie, You can sit next to me. This desk is empty anyways." V said and pointed at the desk and pulled out the chair for her. 

Annie was very emotionless. 

"Thanks." 

Jungkook was spying on the both of them and he didn't look too satisfied. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was right after first period, during passing periods and Annie was walking all by herself, since V was still practicing for his final piece. Jungkook seemed to be running after her because he seemed to be curious about something. 

"Hey Annie!" Jungkook yelled after her. 

Annie heard him but she kept walking because she didn't want to talk to him. 

"Annie!" Jungkook said and stopped her. 

"Hey why are you ignoring me?" Jungkook asked. 

"Because, you fell for my cousin." Annie said sadly and was about to walk away but Jungkook stopped her. 

"What? Where did you get that from?" Jungkook said. 

Annie took out her phone and showed him the screenshots of Soo Ah and Jungkook talking through text.

Screenshots:

Jungkook [9:48 P.M] : You know that I don't actually think you are rude right? You are actually very cute. 
Soo Ah [9:49 P.M] : Stop that! I don't like you. 
Jungkook [9:50 P.M] : Hah. You know let's hang out again. It will be my treat. :)
Soo Ah [9:51 P.M] : No. I don't need you paying for anything. 
Jungkook [9:52 P.M] : Well I got to go to sleep. Basketball tryouts tomorrow. 
Soo Ah [9:53 P.M] : I hope you don't get in the team. 
Jungkook [954 P.M] : Thanks for the support. Goodnight <3


"Oh those text messages." 

"You are so stupid. Is it not obvious that I like you?" 

"You like me?" 

"Of course I do. But I'm not sure anymore." Annie said but Jungkook pulled her back. 

"Look, I'm sorry if you got jealous and everything, but I really didn't know that you liked me. And it wasn't my intension. I'm sorry if I ruined your day, but you knew that I didn't know." 

"I dont care anymore. Let's not talk anymore." Annie said and walked away from him successfully. 

"Whoah, you have girl problems?" One of Jungkook's friends said. 

"Nah, Namjoon Hyung. It wasn't even my fault so I don't know why she's so mad about it." Jungkook said and walked with Namjoon. 

Jungkook knew she had no right to be angry because it wasn't his fault that he didn't know that she liked him. Either way, Jungkook wasn't interested in her one bit, and didn't like her at all.

....