Giving him a Chance

Love At First Sight

V was with Annie at her locker. She was just scrolling through her phone and it looked like she was talking to Minah. 

"Is that Minah?" V asked. 
"Yeah, looks like she is loving Korea."
V was looking through the pictures with Annie.
"Wait, who's that boy?" 
"Oh I believe that's the guy she has been crushing on."
"Oh, that's kind of weird." 
"That she got over you quickly? I know right." 
"You know that she liked me?" 
"Yeah of course. It's a girl thing. But she can crush on this guy any time because this was her first love back when she was in 5th grade, when she was living back in Korea." 
"Oh, well that's very cool for her."

V saw Annie's shirt. It said Girl in the front of it in white block letters.

"Nice shirt." V said. 
"Oh this? Thanks. I made this t-shirt." 
"Really? That's awesome." 
"Yeah, its actually supposed to-" Annie got interrupted by all the commotion happening behind them. 

They saw a huge crowd around someone. 

"Wow, JB is already getting popular." Annie mentioned. 
"It's always like that with new students. Don't worry." 

JB finally got out of the crowd. 

"Hey guys." JB said. 
"Wow, looks like you are popular already." Annie said. 
"Yeah, but I hate it. Its like our old school." 
"I know, I don't know why students make a big deal out of new students." 
"Hey nice t-shirt." JB changed the topic. 
"Thanks, but you already know-" 

She looked at his shirt and it said Boy on it. It was the t-shirt she made for him when they did twin day together.

"No way, you still have yours?" Annie said surprisingly. 
"Yeah, why wouldn't I be wearing it right now?" JB joked around. 
Annie gave him a light hit on the shoulder.

"Wow, look at the time. I should go." V said and walked away from the both of them quickly. 
"Ugh, even if it's not Jungkook I still make him feel like a third wheel." 
"Speaking of Jungkook, I feel like he doesn't like me."
"He doesn't and you didn't even do anything wrong. I really want you guys to get along." 
"I'm willing to try, but I don't know about him. He always seems to be irritated even if he just sees my face." 
"Is it twin day already?" A voice said out of nowhere. 
"No Jungkook, we just wore this out of coincidence. Don't worry." 

Jungkook already seemed irritated by seeing JB. 

"What's he doing here?" Jungkook said rudely. 
"Maybe I should go." JB said. 
"No stay. You two need to get along." 
"No, I'm not getting along with him." 
"Jungkook, why don't you give him a chance?"
"No he doesn't get any chances." 
"Really I think I should go." JB said awkwardly. 
"You know JB is willing to get along with you." 
"I could care less." 

Annie and Jungkook were having a big arguement, and JB was standing there awkwardly watching them. He was slowly walking away from the both of them, and they didn't notice he was gone. 

"Look, he left." Annie said. 
"Why do you care? He's just no one." 
"He's not JUST no one. He's an old best friend whom that I haven't talked in months. I really want to catch up with him too, but it bothers me so much on how you don't like him. Just give him one chance. I know he won't pull any jokes." 
"Why should I do this?"
"Because if you love me you would get along with an old best friend of mine." 
"Alright, fine. I'll try to get along with him." 
"You are the best. I love you." Annie said and gave him a hug. 
"I love you too." Jungkook said and smiled. 

*~*~*~*~*~

Annie decided to hang out with Jenny, since this was the first time in life that she wasn't with Jin. Jenny was talking to Minah through text.

"Isn't Minah supposed to be asleep right now? It's like the middle of the night in Korea right now." Annie asked. 
"She's not going to school tomorrow. But she just sent me a picture of her friend and he's really cute." Jenny said and showed her the picture. 
"Eh, he's cute." 
"He's gay though." 
"OH I REALLY COULDN'T TELL IF THAT WAS A BOY OR GIRL." 
"Wow, but he's pretty cute." 
"Eh he's ok." 
"It's because you have high standards!"
"Are you saying he's cuter than Jin?"
"NO! No one is cuter than Jin." 
"Of course haha." 
"So hows JB doing at your school?"
"I guess ok."
"Ok? He still has feelings for you." 
"What? We are way beyond that. I have a boyfriend and he has his own future to depend on. We are living seperate lives." 
"Watch him get in the way between you and Jungkook. That's going to be troublesome for you." 
"No way, Jungkook agreed to get along with him." 
"You know whats going to happen? You and JB will accidentally kiss, and then Jungkook sees, and then Jungkook will get into a really big argument with him and-"
"And why would we 'accidentally kiss'? I think you are exaggerating a little bit." 
"I don't know about that, I see the way you look into his eyes. Ohhh Jungkook has a little competition. The boyfriend versus the ex boyfriend who has a lot of moment shared with you." 
"I think you have been watching too many Korean dramas. But I will prove to you that JB has no feelings for me anymore by our little hangout we will all be having together." 
"I don't know about that. Whenever I talk about you at school to him all he can do is smile when he hears your name." 

Annie didn't want JB having feelings for her again. It would cause trouble and she knows Jungkook would beat him up if he knew. But deep, deep down inside Annie knew she had a little bit of feelings for him, but she loved Jungkook no matter what.

...