The Trick

Love At First Sight

January 6th, 2014 Monday 5:45 P.M

Annie immediately ran with J-Hope and Jimin to their school, but they weren't going the right way and Annie noticed. 

"Wait this isn't the way to school." Annie told them 

"Yeah, it is! I'm pretty sure it is." J-Hope lied and Jimin and him kept pulling Annie with them.

It looked like they were on the pathway to the gazebo that Jungkook told her all about his past in. As they were following the trail, Annie spotted the gazebo, looking better than usual. Instead of a plain white rooftop, there were red rose vines covering the rooftop. There were also red roses covering the fences too. 

"Wait, what are you guys up to?" Annie said and walked back. 

"I told you. Jungkook is hurt." Jimin lied and started snickering with J-Hope. 

They lead Annie to the front of the gazebo, where there were high stairs, so she couldn't see what was up there. Then Jin, Rap Monster, and Suga came out of nowhere. 

"What are you guys doing here? I thought Jungkook was hurt." 

"He is hurt. Walk up the stairs and you will see him." Suga lied. 

"Yah! You guys-" 

"Go!" They all said at the same time and pointed at the stairs. 

Annie started walking up the stairs slowly. When she finally reached almost to the top of the stairs, she saw someone standing, and had their back turn. Of course it was obvious who it was to her. 

"Jungkook." She said and smiled. 

Jungkook turned around and it revealed him with a smile and him holding a teddy that was dressed like him. The teddy bear had a snapback, crewneck, pants, and shoes that Jungkook would dress like. They teddy bear was also holding a heart in the middle saying "be mine" and also holding a rose. She went up to him and hid her face to hide her rosy cheeks. 

"Why are you hiding your face?" Jungkook asked. 

She hit him hard on his arm and Jungkook started rubbing it. 

"Pabo, I thought you were really hurt." She said and chuckled. 

"I'm sorry. I had to get you here somehow. So on to the point. Will you be my girlfriend?" Jungkook said and gave her the teddy bear with the rose. 

Annie smiled at him. 

Meanwhile, all of his friends were standing out the gazebo waiting for them to see the result. 

"I bet if she says yes, they are going to come out and hold hands." Jimin bet on it.

"Hah, if they do I will seriously buy you chicken." Suga said to Jimin. 

"You are on!" Jimin said and shook Suga's hand. 

Annie and Jungkook came out of the gazebo holding hands, as Jimin predicted. 

"YES FOR CHICKEN!" Jimin yelled. 

"Hey thanks guys for helping me out. Without you guys, Annie and I wouldn't have been official." Jungkook said. 

"Yeah, it was no problem. I mean we wanted you guys to be official already." Rap Monster spoke up.

"The gazebo idea is really nice too. I hope they don't take it off." 

"We kind of have to. Come on guys, let's go take off everything." Jin said and the rest followed him. 

Jungkook and Annie were walking to her house, and suddenly she froze when she saw a family moving in across the street from her. 

....

A/N: Oops short chapter. I need to stop with all these cliffhangers, LOL But im guessing you guys know who it is already xD