The Right Guy

Love At First Sight
December 16th, 2012 Friday 5:25 P.M
 
My dad picked me up from again and we were on our way to pick up my little brother again. I was so excited because I really wanted to see that boy again. So as soon as my dad parked the car I ran out so I could see him again but I didn't go inside the cafeteria because I didn't want the girls giving me dirty looks again so I just stood by the cafeteria door. I was the only one standing there by myself alone. I was just waiting and waiting. 
 
"Hi." He said as he walked out the door by himself. 
 
He walked to his group of friends standing the the building door. I was really confused and looking around because who was he saying hi to. Was he saying hi to me? I didn't think so because he wasn't looking at me when he said it. I was just confused and then my little brother came out with my dad and we were walking right behind him with his friends. 
 
"That guy, what's his name?" I whispered to my little brother and pointed at the guy. 
"Yea, that's Jungkook." My little brother whispered back. 
 
So my little brother wasn't wrong. It was Jungkook. His name was Jungkook. Even his name was really cute. 
 
December 16th, 2012 Friday 7:35 P.M 
 
When I finally found out his name, I went on Facebook and tried to find out his profile. But I couldn't find him for some reason. I even used his last name Jeon. I finally gave up researching and just rested on my bed thinking about him. Jungkook. I knew that we just met but he made me feel all tingly and gave me butterflies. I wish I could see him everyday but after that we had a three week winter break and that meant I couldn't see him until it was 2013. But I could wait as long as I got to see him. 
 
....