The Hangout

Love At First Sight

Today Annie was going to see if Jungkook and JB could get along. They were going to movies also with V, Jenny, Jin, Domo, and Jerick. They decided to meet all at the movies. Of course Jungkook and Annie came together. When they came they already saw JB with V. 

"Hey guys. Any sign of Jin, Domo, Jenny, or Jerick?" Annie asked. 
"Nope haven't seen then yet." V said. 
"Were here." Domo said as she was walking with Jerick. 
"Now we need Jin and Jenny." Annie said. 
"Were here too." Jenny said and she was holding hands with Jin. 
"Great were all here. So what movie guys?" Annie asked. 
"Definitely a scary one." Jenny suggested. 
"Yeah we should." Domo said. 
"Alright then let's go buy our tickets." Annie said and didn't walk with Jungkook. 

Instead she walked in between Jerick and Domo just so JB and Jungkook can have a conversation. 

"So, how's it going?" JB asked. 
"Great." Jungkook said rudely. 
"Good." JB said awkwardly. 
"Look, if you try and pull anything with Annie I will beat you up until you die. Got it?" He told JB. 
"I got it." JB said. 

"Wow they actually were talking." Domo told Annie. 
"Yeah I guess. But I bet Jungkook was just threatening him. I better get back in there." Annie said and went in between them. 
"So guys, what were you talking about?" Annie asked. 
"Nothing much really." Jungkook replied. 
"You guys need to communicate more." Annie said. 

After buying their tickets, They all went to go buy snacks. After that they went into the theater room to watch their scary movie. They all say down and were watching the previews. Jungkook bought Annie a bucket if popcorn. She ate one, but she didn't like it.

"What's wrong with the popcorn?" Jungkook asked. 
"It's not kettle corn, but you know what? It's fine. I'll just eat it." Annie said and forced herself to eat it. 
"Pst. Annie. We can trade if you want. I know how much you love kettle corn." JB whispered. 
"Thanks JB." Annie said and switched with him. 
Jungkook rolled his eyes at JB, but all he was doing was switching popcorns. 

*~*~*~*~

The movie was playing and through half of it Annie was hiding behind Jungkook. She really liked scary movies but she hated jump scares the most. Everyone seemed to be pretty scared except for Jenny who was sitting there laughing throughout the whole movie. But after the movie, they decided that they should go to Han River since it looks so beautiful at night. 

"Look at the stars guys." Jungkook mentioned. 
"Hey Annie, I got to get home. But I'll see you later." Domo said and gave her a hug. 
"Yeah me too." Jerick said and left. 

That left JB, Jin, Jungkook, V, Annie and Jenny alone. 
"So guys, you just want to sit here and look out at the sky?" Annie asked. 
"Wait, we can buy ice cream by the nearby grocery too while looking at the stars. Jungkook come with me and Jenny." Jin said. 
"What? Why do I need to go?" 
"Because, if you don't, then I will get the wrong the ice cream flavor you don't like and then you will start to complain."
"Fine whatever. Are you ok here being with him?" Jungkook asked Annie.
"Yeah I'll be fine. Don't worry it's just JB." 
"Alright. I'll be right back." Jungkook said and walked with Jin and Jenny. 

JB and Annie were just looking out at the stars. 

"Remember when we used to do this all the time after school?" JB mentioned. 
"Yeah, all the time. That was like the best memory ever. We also would just look out and forget everything happening around us." 
"But then sometimes it would be a worst memory. When I wasn't trying in our relationship and acted like I didn't care." 
"Don't worry, we are beyond that. But I noticed you and Jungkook didn't talk at all today." 
"Yeah, I tried talking to him a few times but most of it would be him threatening me." 
"Ugh, I knew it." 
"Yeah, he really loves you." 
"Yeah I know. And really overprotective." 
"You know coming back here with you just brings back how much history we had together." 
"Yeah no kidding. I could write a book about our time being together." 
"Is that how much you remember?" 
"How could I not forget? You were my first everything. First love. First Kiss. First piggyback ride from you. Just everything." Annie said and chuckled. 
"Yeah you were too. First everything." 

Annie looked straight into his eyes and kissed him. JB didn't bother to push her away but instead responded back by kissing her back. 

... 

A/N: OH SHIZ NITS. PLEASE DONT KILL  ME. AT LEAST IT WAS ANNIE'S FAULT THIS TIME LOL. SHE NEEDS TO GET FAULTED TOO HAHA. BUT I WANT TO SEE YOU GUYS COMMENT ABOUT THIS LOL. I LOVE YOU ALL <3