Confusion

Love At First Sight

Jungkook looked down in disbelief. He just couldn't believe that she made the first move.

"But why?" Jungkook tried not to yell in her face.
"Because he reminded me so much of our old memories that I got too caught up in the moment. I know it sounds like a stupid reason but I just did it because of that. I have no feelings for JB at all." 
"Why didn't you tell me right away? I trusted you. We even just had a minor break because of that." 
"I'm sorry, JB just didn't want me to tell you even thought I wanted to. But I didn't like how he was getting pranked for no reason." 
"Do we have to go through this again? For the same reason?" 
"Wha-"
"I TRUSTED YOU AND YOU TEAM UP WITH JB TO HIDE THIS FROM ME? WHAT KIND OF GIRLFRIEND DOES THIS? IF YOU WERE SMART ENOUGH YOU WOULD HAVE TOLD ME BEFORE I LAID MY FISTS ON JB. I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS TO YOUR OWN BOYFRIEND." 
"Look Jungkook, I'm sorry I just-" 
"You know what? That day you broke up with me, I didn't even do anything as big as this. This is way worst than what I did." 
"What are you saying?" 
"I'm saying that maybe if you could trust JB more than me, why don't you get back together with him? Just break up with me right now." 
"Jungkook, I said I don't like him anymore! I don't have any feelings for him!" 
"Are you sure about that? Because he seems to be your boyfriend more than me. Come talk to me again when you have everything straightened out. And if you don't have everything straightened out, don't bother to talk to me, or see me. Also don't even breathe the same air as me." 
"So what? Is this a break up, again?" 
"Just don't see me until you got everything straightened out." Jungkook said and left the room. 

Annie just stood there with her arms crossed and rolled her eyes.

"Are you ok?" JB asked. 
"Yeah I'm fine. Can you just walk me home?" Annie said with an attitude.
"Yeah sure." JB said and followed her out the school.

~*~*~*~* 

Annie just stayed in her room all day and laid in bed thinking about what Jungkook said. It kept repeating in her mind what he said.

"Just don't see me until you got everything straightened out." As that sentence kept repeating in her mind so many times. 

"I don't like JB though! It was just a minor accident...Ok maybe a big accident." She said as she was talking to ceiling. 
 
Her phone kept getting phone calls and text messages. 

Meanwhile, JB, Jenny, V, Jerick, and Domo were all at the bubble tea shop together talking about what happened between Annie and Jungkook.

"Wow, so did they like break up? Or?" Jenny asked JB. 
"I have no idea. He just said not to contact him in any way to her. He didn't specifically say that he broke up with her." 
"So basically this is complication problems." Domo said. 
"Yeah I guess."
"I've been trying to text Annie but she's not answering her phone!" V said madly, still sending many messages to her. 
"We'll obviously she doesn't want to talk." Jerick told him. 
"But I want to hear this from her." 
"Well too bad! She's all depressed about what Jungkook said!" Jerick yelled. 
"Ugh, this is all your fault JB. You should have never came into her life." Jenny scolded him. 
"We excuse me, I wasn't the one- well maybe I was the one to bump into her again, but still don't point fingers at me." 
"How can we not? Before you Annie was having a pretty good relationship with Jungkook. Now I bet she's just confused now." Domo scolded him too.
"She's not confused, she told Jungkook she doesn't have any feelings for me." 
"Oh I know she doesn't, but what about you?" Jenny asked. 
"I only care about her because of our promise after we broke up." 
"I think this is more than a promise. Do you still have feelings for her?" 
"Stop trying to interrogate him, Jenny. He obviously doesn't... Right?" Domo said.
"Um, I don't." 
"Right. I can tell by the look of your face that you are lying." Jenny yelled. 
"Alright I don't need to be interrogated! I'm going now." JB said and got up.
"To see Annie?" Jenny asked and everyone looked at him. 
"N-no. Bye." JB said and quickly ran out.
"What's the history between the both of them anyway?" V asked. 
"It's kind of a long story..." Domo started off.

~*~*~*~*~*

Annie was still in her room thinking. 

"I need help. This is all confusing." Annie said and grabbed her phone and dialed a number. 
"Hello?" Someone answered.
"Soo Ah! Can you come over and help me with a little situation?" 
"I mean I guess, what is it?" 
"Relationship problems." 
"Oh yes. I will be there!" Soo Ah hung up quickly.

Annie was waiting for her to come. She was thinking that it would take her about 30 minutes to get to her house because she lived not around her, but she heard the doorbell ring 5 minutes after they talked on the phone. Annie went downstairs to open the door, and she saw Soo Ah holding a bag.

"Ok, so what's wrong with you and Jungkook? Because if he broke your heart I have a dartboard with a picture of his face if you are mad, but if you are sad I have ice cream and tissues."
"Ok I'm not mad or sad. I'm just confused."
"Aww what are you confused about?" Soo Ah said as they were walking to the couch.
"You remember JB?" 
"Your hot ex?" 
"Oh god. Yes him." 
"What about him?" 
"So like we bumped into each other at the mall, and then we started talking again." 
"What did I say about talking to your exes again? It eventually leads up to liking them again." 
"Well I kissed him, and Jungkook saw and beat him up. I didn't tell Jungkook I made the first move so he's been trying to ruin his life. And then when I told him, he told me not to talk to him anymore." 
"Ugh! You never listen to me do you?" 
"Well I'm sorry but I'm really confused. I still love Jungkook but it's just that is this like really the end of us?" 
"Well, he obviously still loves you. He didn't say he broke up with you. I mean I'm sure he just wants you to make your decision on who you really love. Do you still hang out with JB?" 
"Yeah, just because we are only good friends, and Jungkook shouldn't have anything to worry about." 
"Stop hanging out with him! You are just causing more trouble between the both of you!" 
"Honestly I don't see the trouble in hanging out with just an old buddy." 
"Look where hanging out with an old buddy got you to. You kissed him!" 
"But that doesn't mean I still like him! I really just don't have feelings for him anymore." 
"We all know you don't, but what about him? I feel like you are trying to lead him on." 
"I'm not! We just had a little promise after we broke up. I'm sure he won't fall for me again." 
"Alright, do whatever you want. Don't listen to me again." 
"I'll show you that there's nothing special between me as Jungkook." 

Annie was determined that she could  everyone, especially Jungkook, that JB and her had nothing special. She just wanted Jungkook not to be mad at her anymore and she really want him back. 

... 

A/N: hey guys! So like I would have updated earlier but I swear to bejebus, my old phone hated me and that's where I write most of my chapters and then one day it starts to not work. (I may have dropped it a few times and it had cracks) but I got a new phone! Yay! But anyways, this is just a  notice that this story will end in like a few chapters or so, I'm pretty sure you guys moved on to another story by now T_T but yeah just be prepared when the time comes! Love you all! <3