Hating Him

Love At First Sight

March 21, 2013 Thursday 7:32 P.M

I was minding my own business scrolling through Facebook. Then I saw this picture of a guy that my friend took a picture of. It looked exactly like Jungkook. She even tagged the guy. So I clicked his profile and guess what? IT WAS HIM! I guess he didn't put his real name on Facebook, but his Facebook name was JJ Kook. I was really excited because that meant he could make a move or I can. But when I wanted to send a friend request I was too scared. I called Jenny from Skype since she was the only one online.

"Hello?" She answered the Skype call.
"JENNY! GUESS WHAT?!" I said excitedly.
"What is it?!" She said excitedly with me too.
"I found Jungkook's profile on Facebook."
"OH MY GOD. NOW I GET TO SEE WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE. DID YOU SEND HIM A FRIEND REQUEST?"
"No, I didn't. I'm too scared. I was thinking... Can you do it for me?" I asked.
"Oh sure no problem! What's your password and email?"

I gave her my password and email and she logged in quickly and sent him a friend request.

"Did you send it?" I asked.
"Yup! Just did! He's so cute! You are so lucky."
"OH GOD. IM SCARED. What if he thinks I'm a stalker?!"
"Don't worry, I'm sure he won't think that."
"I don't know. But let's see when he accepts it."

March 27, 2013 Tuesday 6:19 P.M

I got picked up early and went to my moms house. I went in my room and then I checked my notifications, and guess what? He accepted my request! Then I was sitting on my bed minding my own business. Then I heard my phone get a message notification from Facebook.

"You like me????" Jungkook asked through Facebook.

I was freaking out! He asked me that out of nowhere. I asked Domo, Jenny, and Jerick what to say. They said to tell the truth, but I didn't want to say the truth because I would be embarrassed.

"Who said that?" I typed back.

 

Displaying photo.PNG


Jungkook's P.O.V

My jaw dropped when I saw her message. I thought she was really interested in me. I thought she knew that I asked if she liked me. I was really embarrassed so I looked at the message and didn't reply back. I hope she didn't think I was rude. It's just because... I was embarrassed.

Annie's P.O.V

What? He saw my message and didn't even reply?!? WHAT A JERK.
I thought to myself. When he did that I thought he was a complete jerk. I didn't like him, nor did I even want to see him anymore. I didn't even want to listen to his situation. I just started to hate him but not because of that. His statues were inappropriate and he cussed way too much. I just started to lose feelings for him. I told all my friends that I hated him. I really did though, until something that happened that made me change my mind.

...

A/n: My friend thought it would be a good idea to post the picture and edit it... Lol...