Maheun hana

aegis

Warning : incredibly short.

 

"Kim-paksa nim, Dr Jung would like to see you in his office. Thank you." 

..of course that would LIKE it. Why is it always me against the world?! Kyuhyun overheard the voice message sent by Dr Jung's secretary, sent to Mira's phone. Not knowing the truth about Dr Jung and Mira's 'relationship' as of yet, he was quick to judge. But seriously, who wouldn't. 

 

Mira turned to look to the frowning-all-over-again guy beside him, who was driving smoothly however. No point taking his anger or bewilderment to the road anyways, that'll just harm both of them. 

"Ohh. I wonder what's up," she tapped her chin lightly. 

"Could it be about Sehun?" Kyuhyun tried to make it sound like he didn't care. But deep inside him, he cared a lot! He cared so much that if there was a 'I freaking care' button, he'd hit it so many times. That much. Though, keeping his cool seems to be the only thing he has to opt for at the moment. He just got his girl back and secured her with all that he has. Disrupting that would be a not co clever thing to do as of now. 

 

"Well, it could.." Mira sighed a heavy breath, making Kyuhyun slightly worried, and also slightly cursing Dr Jung. Thanks for making my girl feel burdened, Dr Jung. Curse you.

 

Kyuhyun, when he protects, he protects hard. The aegis in him, wants to shield whatever negativity. But you're just a human shield, Kyuhyun. How much can you protect?

 

 

Mira looked at the white envelope in front of her. It's thick. She couldn't think how to respond to the situation tight now. If it was her paycheck, she'd happily skip to it in glee. But this ain't no paycheck. Who pays an incentive for taking care of a child so wonderfully, a sum of $20,000?

Dr Jung does.

 

 

 

..and who happened to walk by the office when Mira lifelessly took the envelope and revealed the money inside just a tad bit?

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry this is so short. Its shorter than Jimin's short pants tbh.

Tell me who you think was the person who walked by.

This could be interesting. *wiggles eyebrows *