Sureun

aegis

Hello new subbies.

 

Dont forget to read the author's note at the end.

I Love You All, mian~


 

 

 

It was killing him.

 

 

What?

 

The smile on her subtlety flushed face was killing him. What made it deadlier was that him knowing that that pretty smile was for him. At that moment, there was nothing else he wanted.

Well. Maybe he did wanted something else.

 

Their first kiss.

 

It wasn't like a hot passionate lip locking kind of thing. Afraid his moves might scared her, Kyuhyun went closer to Mira's face as soft as he could. This was a one time chance. Not to forget, Sehun was in the room and he could wake up at any moment.

 

Relax Cho Kyu.. He calmed the of himself down.

 

But the moment his hand swiped the hair from Mira's forehead to place it behind her ears, she immediately looked up , only to meet eye to eye of the nervous guy inches away from her.

 

Kyuhyun couldn't move. Mira had never looked at her like that from such a close gap. She'd normally shy away.

 

But not today. Not now.

 

She is so beautiful. The slightest movement of her even created a beautiful scent. She placed her small warm hands, caressing the side of his neck, trailing it to the back of his neck--closing the gap between them as her eyes fluttered and closed it.

 

 

Soft lips met one another as they lightly tugged on each other. Kyuhyun was quick to dominate the kiss as he guided her, softly nibbling on her tender lips.

 

Running out of air, they finally released but remain in each other's embraces. 

 

Kyuhyun,  the naughty lad, saw that she was going going back to shy mode, but before that happened, he gave her a wink--earning a slap on the arm.

 

"Do you know how long I've waited for that?" he chuckled.

"What. The slap?" answered Mira, holding in a giggle.

"Noo.." Kyuhyun whinned the little brat in him. "This," he said and stole a peck on her lips--earning just a glare this time.

 

"Ummaaa~"

the sudden call of Sehun made both of them widen their eyes.

"Let me go see Sehunnie," Mira got up, and turned to look at her hands being caught by Kyuhyun.

"Let's go together," he said and gave a heart-melting look, wincing his eyes.

 

She smiled.

 

 

 


A/n:

 

Well well.

ONLY 377 words.

I felt bad and wrote this right before going out.

Please don't sue me.