Sureun Ilgob

aegis

 

 

“My house,” said both of them, Kyuhyun and Soohyun, at the same time.

 

Frankly, you wouldn’t want to be in Mira’s place as of that moment. It was as if Mira was right smack in the middle of a battle.

Nobody said anything beyond that point, but there wasn’t a need to anyway. The four of them clearly understood what the hell was going on.

 

Kyuhyun was egoistic.

If Soohyun was bold to offer his house to his girlfriend like that, he could do the same thing too, a gazillion times more than Soohyun could. And Soohyun.. oh Soohyun.. if there was one reason he had to give as to per why he did that, it was just to irk Kyuhyun at that time. Yes, it was an earnest act when he offered Mira his house, him wanting to help her in the most sincere way, but in front of Kyuhyun, it was intentional of him wanting to annoy the heck out of Kyuhyun. Boys will be boys.  

Seeing Mira in that hot chair, Sora thought she should do something.

Err ok.. you guys excuse us for a while,” she spluttered and grab Mira’s hand as she drag the puzzled girl out of the sandwich outlet.

Once they got out of the shop, Sora brought her to a nearby park, by the Han River. She asked Mira if she was OK, given the situation inside the shop. Obviously, what happened just now was revoltingly awkward, but Sora thought she should make a recap of stuff.

Whoa, like what just happened there? I mean, how could you let things carry out to be like this, Mira?” she waved her hands in disbelieve. She wanted to blame and put everything that has happened, including her unrecruited love, on Mira’s bill. “I don’t know if you’re aware of what’s happening, Mira, but both of those hungry namjas are after you, like your some kind of winning trophy,” she spat to Mira’s face, shrugging in pure annoyance while she was at it.

Mira heaved a heavy sigh as she looked away towards the river. She knows. She knows but she has been trying real hard to deny that fact. It was hard to describe her feelings at that moment. It was a mixture of many unpleasant feelings.

She knows Soohyun has been sending those hints to her, but her heart refuses to accept his simple acts as those hints. She wants to acknowledge them just as friendly gestures, because that is the only way she could continue to even be friends with Soohyun. And yes, talking about the jealous vibes oozing out from Kyuhyun, she realizes that too. But honestly, she feels that Kyuhyun doesn’t need to be jealous. It’s not like she has the same feelings for Soohyun. Nope. Her heart is set on Kyuhyun. She’s very much sure of that. But yeah, voicing out those kinds of things could be a difficult thing, especially when you have a shy background to start with.

 

“Look here, Mira,” Sora spun Mira so that she would face her. “I know you and Kyuhyun are dating. But there is something I have to show you,” she said as her hands were busy handling her phone. “Here, you judge for yourself,” she said and shoved her phone in front of Mira’s face.

 

Kyuhyun..

 

 

Mira softly gasped in her mind. There was something in her heart and it was tugging on every inch of it.

 

It hurts..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/n :

1. Sorry for not updating last week.

2. Sorry for a short update this week.

3. I'm working now, but I felt bad for not updating for such a long period. like seriously.

4. This is all I could come up with for now. Cliff hanger right there tho`.

5. I lost some subscribers throughout this two weeks, but I thank you guys who are willing to stay *sobs*

6. Thank you for understanding that real life work could actually eat up your time.

 

Khamsaeyo, all~

( ^-^)