Sureun Ahhop

aegis

Hi all.

Welcome to the moody-season-of-updates. 

where updates are there, but incredibly short like whuttahell.

oh-my-goodness.

 

 


 

 

 

 

Mira looked down to her shoes as she swayed them to and fro. She sat down by herself on a bench at a nearby park. It was a quiet morning, perhaps that’s why the park is still empty, only her and the chirping birds.

 

Between the palm of her hand and the bench, there was a white envelope which she found her the pigeon-whole of the hospital. She has made it a routine to check out her won pigeon-whole, in case if there were important letters she should respond to.

Well, this is an important letter too. But, we all know Mira too well—about her complicated feelings and her virtue in life.

 

Inside the envelope was a formal confidential letter. It stated there that Dr Kim Mira was given the benefit of advance pay, even though the real pay day was a week ahead. The letter was signed by the hospital’s Head of the Financial Department, but Mira knew whose order it was.

 

Cho Kyuhyun.

 

 

She was confused.

 

She felt happy, now that she has money and could settle stuff—but there wasn’t a smile on her perfect face. She felt a little angry at Kyuhyun, for doing this for her—but she didn’t want to tell him off for his kind act.

 

“Somehow, my heart just leads to you..”

Mira spun around upon hearing those words, but what was more important was the sound of that voice. That velvety voice.

 

She stood up. Why did God send him here knowing that she didn’t want to see him? Well, there was no news hiding now, is there? She stood still in front of her, with her hands behind, in an attempt to hide the envelope.

 

“I see you’ve got the letter,” Kyuhyun said, taking is time to slowly pace towards his girlfriend.

Good job hiding the letter, Mira! She praised her won pathetic attempt. She was thinking of hiding the letter and just acted like she hadn’t found it. Looks like that plan literally crumbled before her.

 

Kyuhyun finally reached by Mira’s side and looked her straight in the eye before he tugged on her wrist and slipped in his hands through her palms to have them interlace. “Let’s go, Mi..” he said and smiled.

He smiled. But it was painful for him, because there were many thoughts hurling inside of him, about what had happened this past few days.

“Where are we going?” she insisted an answer from him, but followed anyways. She placed the letter into her bag.

 

“Where ever you want to go,” he flashed her a cheeky smile, but didn’t get any in return.

“Come on, Kyu” she slipped her hand away from his, remembering about the picture Sora showed to her. She was still deciding on how to deal with that, but you cannot really lie to yourself, can you. How ever calm she tried to be, there was a small part of her filled with angered and jealousy. And that part decided to make an appearance now.

 

“Just tell me where we’re going,” she stopped and let Kyuhyun a few steps ahead of her, before he himself stopped.

 

Is it the time of the month? Kyuhyun thought to himself.

He heaved a small sigh, but his face didn’t show that he was a little bit disappointed with how Mira was behaving. He forced a small smile instead.

“I want to take you some where you’ll like,” he slowly tried to pull Mira’s hands towards her. “Trust me?”

 

For now, trust might be a huge thing. After a picture of your boyfriend kissing somebody, trust would definitely be an issue. And Mira is not to blame.

 

 

 

"Y--you..Do you trust me, Mi?"