The arrival

Unexpected Love

Finally I arrived in Korea, that flight  was so long and boring it was awful. As soon as I got off the plane I could feel the stare. (In her thoughts) *Stop looking at me I'm not a alien I just have a darker complexion*. I need to get out of public and to the office where the hell is that driver. Wondering through this airport I have seen some cute guys but I know the culture is different here so I'm not hitting on anyone. Oh there's that driver geez he could have meet me at the terminal.

"Hey why didn't you meet me at the---- John is that you?"

"Yup its me, your dad told me to come pick you up"

"Oh my god I haven't seen you in a while I forgot you were in Korea"

"Its only been like two years"

"That's a long time in my book"

"whatever"

 

(Fangirl)"Is that john oh my god it is john"

(Fangirl 2)"Who is that girl he's with is it his girlfriend"

"No way he's always with a bunch of girls, she cant be his girlfriend"

"John oppa who is that girl? OPPA OPPPPPPPPPAAAAA"

 

(Ae-Cha)"John who the hell are those girls"

(John)"I guess they're are some of my fans I'm a big deal over here"

(Ae-Cha)"yea sure you are"

(john)"she not my girlfriend she's just a close friends"

(Fangirl)"that's what they always say."

(Fangirl 2)"yah stay away from my oppa"

(Ae-Cha)"I'll do whatever I want to your oppa. come on john lets go"

 

The company's headquarters was in hongdae I have me clue were that is at so i just sat there.

 

(John)"We signed a new artist i think your going to be happy about"

"Who is it"

"you'll see when we get  there"

"Fine"

 

 

As I got out the car I got out the car i saw who John was talking about. I was surprised but at the same time i wasn't really surprised.

"Hey noona i missed you"

 

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ooo who could it be? Do you think it's Mad Clown?

Again sorry about the short update but I'll update again tomorrow I'll try my best to update everyday.

Tell me what you think so far