I'm the Boss

Unexpected Love

It was a long day, I had a lot of work to do. I was going to start from the bottom up, first the lunch room I want to renovate and redecorate. For the next month I will pay for every ones lunch until the lunch room is finished. Since the fifth floor was empty I wanted to turn it into a floor just for fun. I want my employees to love work, when the wake up I want them to be exited for work. After I got all the details worked out and decided to decorate my office. I took everything out of the office and I was just about to paint it when Fana walked in.

 

(Fana)"Hey noona do you need help"

(Ae-Cha)"Yea, that would be great"

"Ok give me a brush"

*Hands Fana a brush and they start painting*

"Noona I'm sorry about bringing the wrong guy yesterday"

"Oh its alright I actually had a good time"

" I want to make it up to you, let's go to lunch together"

"oh I can't I have other plans"

Oh well let's meet at a cafe for dinner ok"

"Ok, Fana look at what your doing"

"Ah , sorry noona"

 

No thanks to Fana, I took me 2 hours to paint my room. I had way to much stuff to do we the business so I decided to work through lunch. So I called Joon to cancel.


"Hey joon, its' Ae-cha I can't meet you today for lunch"

"WHAT WHY"

"I have to work, there's a lot of things I have to do here"

"But what about me I want to see you, aren't important to you"

"I'm sorry we can re-schedule and we just met yesterday"

"You can't do this to me, we have to meet"

"I'm sorry we can't and that's that"

"Yes we can"

"I have to go bye"

"Don't hang up on me"                                *Ae-cha hangs up the phone*

 

What the hell was that I know I got a creepy vibe from him.

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Ok so this is my double update. I hoped you liked it.