The Truth 2

Unexpected Love

When we got there Me and Michelle were read to fight. I didn't trust Dok2 So just in case he tried anything we were prepared.

(Ae-Cha)"Start talking and don't try anything funny"
(Michelle)"Yea Because I'll cut you. I try not to be ghetto in Korea but that could change real quick"
(Dok2)"Calm down I'll talk fast. Someone is stalking you"
(Ae-Cha)"I don't believe you"

(Dok2)"Let me finish. When we were just friends I thought I noticed someone following you around but I really didn't pay attention. But when we started dating someone started messaging me. Telling me to leave you alone and that you were taken.Then the started sending me threating messages saying they would hurt me. Remember we were in that restaurant and those were talking and I yelled at them"
(Ae-Cha)"Yea"(Dok2)"Well, I thought one of those guys was the one messaging me that's why I got so mad. When went outside and I yelled at them to stay away from you and I told them if i see them around you I would kill them. I thought it was over but the message kept coming then whoever it was messaged me saying you guys had and that he gave you a necklace. I believed him because i Saw you wearing the necklace"
(Ae-Cha)"I thought you got that for me, that's why I wore it all the time. It came in the mail"
(Dok2)"why would I mail you it when we see each other almost everyday"
(Ae-Cha)"I don't know, I thought it was romantic"

(Dok2)" At the part that night when you ran up to Mad clown and kissed him it made me mad . e looked right at me when you kissed him. SO I thought he was the one sending me messages, that why I pulled you away from him. When we were arguing I didn't raise my hand to hit you. I raised it to rip the necklace off you, I would never hit a women. I attempt I was obsessed with you when I met you but that was because you were different no girl had ever turned me down. I'm fine with us not being together but I just want you to be safe"
(Michelle)"How do we know all this is true"

(Dok2)"I still have al the messages here look"
(Ae-Cha)"Oh my god, I can't believe this. Why me what did I do"
(Michelle)"People here are crazy"
(Ae-Cha)"Dok2 I'm sorry for everything that happened"
(Dok2)"Its alright, I understand you were just protecting yourself. So what are you going to do"
(Ae-Cha)"I don't know"

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

How do you like this chapter?Who do you think the stalker is? Give me feedback.