Your Mine

Unexpected Love

DOK2 POV

Fana invited me out to dinner he wanted to introduce me to his blasian noona. I've seen pictures of her, she was kind of cute but my standard are higher. Even though I wasn't really interested in this "blasian Noona" I needed to look good, I mean I'm Dok2 I always look good but you know. When I got there I was definitely the best looking I mean who can compare to me. I took a seat and started talking to fana about this girl.

 

(Dok2)"So what does this infamous blasian noona do?"

"She is the CEO of the company I'm signed to. Oh there she is"

 

Damn she was fine I can't believe it in the pictures she was cute but geez. She is definitely going to be my girl, I want her now. I looked at her and smiled, she gave me this weird look but i could tell she was interested in me. Then she looked at Mad Clown and smiled at him, hell no that's not happening she's mine. Fana was about to take the seat next to me so i leaned over and blocked it, he sat in the other seat and she had to sit next to me. Damn I looked her from head to toe and   lips.

 

"What's up girl my name's Dok2"

(Fana)" Wait I want to introduce the girls to everyone. Guys this is Michelle and the Blasian Noona Park Ae-Cha but we just call her Laya. Laya this is Ugly Duck"

 

Damn it Fana interrupted me i wanted to have a private conversation with her. When Fana finally got to me I started talking to her again.

 

"So when did you get here and how long do you plan on staying."

 

(Ae-cha)"I just got here today, I will stay for a year but who knows what will happen"

A year perfect

 

"Yea you could fall in love or something"

 

Your defiantly going to fall in love with me

 

"I highly doubt"

 

"But you never know right "

 

"Yea I guess"

 

As the night went on everything went really good. I kept looking at her damn so was gorgeous maybe even better then my baby Rihanna nah no can be better then her.  When we were about to leave I asked fana if she was single.

(Fana)"Yea she's single but I don't think she's going to date while she's her"

*I'll change that*

(Dok2)"Can I get her number"

"Your going to have to ask her she wouldn't want me giving out her number"

"Fine I will, we'd she go"

 

When I spotted her, I started to walk toward her but she left damn. I'll get her next time.

 

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ok I did the double update. Tell me what you think so far. Mad Clown's POV is coming next.