Perfect Party

Unexpected Love

(Night of the party)                          Stalker POV

 


(?)"Have tonight I'll be watching"

(Dok2)"You know if you were a real man, you'd step up to man"

"I am a real man, I'm a man that's been with your women"

"What do you mean"

"You know exactly what I mean. I've seen and touched places you've never even seen"

" you"

"No thanks your girl already has"

"I'm going to kill you"

"I doubt it but if you need some proof, she'll be wearing the necklace i ought her"

 

Hmmm no reply that means I got to him, we'll see  how he'll act tonight.


*Later that night

 


This is the first time in a while I've gotten dressed up. Let's see how my plan works, waiting in this lobby, the place doesn't look to bad maybe I should work here. Oh there's my baby those long legs,that tan skin, beautiful hair, mmmmmm I have to control myself.
 

(Ae-Cha)"Hello everyone, I don't have much too say so welcome to the Gatsby room."


Wooh this place looks great, she's definitely got to plan our wedding


(Ae-Cha)"Everyone have fun"


1 and a Half Later


This whole time I've watching, I do admit this party is fun. I can tell she was tipsy I mean everyone at the party  was. What worries me is Dok2 isn't here were the hell is he, he needs to... well speaking of the devil. Aww its disgusting there kissing and touching I feel like punching him in the face. Oh look it the second competitor has entered let's see how this goes.


(See chapter 16 :Tipsy)


Wooh everything went perfect, I couldn't be any happier. Now its my time to shine I hope you ready Ae-Cha.

*********************************************************************************
That was just to clear up what the stalker was doing the whole time he will be revealed soon.