Who Could It Be

Unexpected Love

(Michelle)"What are your options. You can call the police"

(Ae-Cha)"And say what I have no clue who its is. I never would have found out if Dok2 didn't tell me"

(Michelle)"Is there anything you remember about him"

(Dok2)"No I never met him he just sent me these text"

(Ae-Cha)"How did he get your number"

(Dok2)"I have no clue"

(Michelle)"Well you must know him Ae-cha"

(Ae-Cha)"How do you know that"

(Michelle)"Whoever it is said they were at the party and the said you guys met. Did you notice anyone creep around you he probably following you"

(Ae-Cha)"How do you know it was a guy"

(Michelle)"Why would be a girl"

(Ae-Cha)"Well there was this one time, it was after the party. When Mad clown was puking in the parking lot i thought i saw someone watching be I figured it was because he was just grossed out because Clown was puking"

(Michelle)"Was that after you stayed at his house or before"

(Dok2)"You stayed at his house, how could you move on that fast"

(Ae-Cha)"Its not like that"

(Michelle)"Yea and your not together don't be a hater"

(Dok2)"I'm not, I'm just saying it hurts"

(Michelle)"Your so sensitive"

(Dok2)"No I'm not"

(Ae-Cha)"Will you to stop, I didn't stay at his house in that way so cal down. I haven't meet a ton of people but I have have met a lot how a I supposed to find out who it is"

(Dok2)"If its someone you know it maybe Mad Clown. I mean he does like you he probably just wanted to break us up"

(Michelle)"Oh stop being a hater"

(Ae-Cha)"No I trust him it cant be him"

(Dok2)"I don't know why you trust him"

(Michelle)"Hater"

(Ae-Cha)"Well thanks for the help we have to go back to work"

(Dok2)"Ok well I know its going to take some time but when your ready I would love to be friends again"

(Ae-Cha)"I'll think about it bye"

(Michelle)"Bye Hater"
 

While I was driving i just felt like someone was following but I'm just being paranoid.  I went straight up to my office and locked the door to call Mad Clown.


(Ae-Cha)"He so guess what I just found out"

(Mad Clown)"What"

"Someone is stalking me"

"WHAT"

"Yup since I was dating Dok2 apparently. They were sending him threatening messages and everything. The were even watching us at a party. I don't get why me I not special."

"Yes you are but from now on I'm going to be you bodyguard"

"My bodyguard, haha, can you even fight what will you do if it comes to that"

"We'll worry about it when we get to that. Where are you right now"

"I' at work"

"Ok I'm on my way"

"I'll be waiting"

 

******************************************************************************************

How'd ou like this update. Please don't be silent readers. The next few chapters are going to be from the POV of the stalker. Do you know who he is? HINT:He is the wierdiest khiphop rapper.