Focused

Unexpected Love

We got about half of the painting done with the help of some others. I want to be the best boss, so starting from today I'm not focusing on the social aspect of my life. I have plenty of time for that later and I'm only 25. The company isn't doing as good as it should be. I'm here for a year so I'll make the best of it.

(Ae-Cha)"Thanks for helping with the painting guys"

(John)"No problem, but why didn't you hire someone to do this"

(Ae-Cha)"Well I want to feel like I'm actually worth something. So far as a CEO I , This is like my fourth time actually being in this building. All I do is collect checks. I don't want to be one of those girls that are handed everything"

(John)"Good for you but that's a lot of work can you handle all of it"

(Ae-Cha)"I'm a strong women I can do it"

(John)"Well your off to a good start"

(Michelle)"What are you going to do about that Dok2 guy"

(Ae-Cha)"I'm going to talk to him and just let him know, that I'm going to be focusing on my business. I don't want to be in a relationship"

(Michelle)"What no way that's going to last"

(Ae-Cha)"Yes it will I don't feel like being in a relationship and running this company at the same time would be good idea. The only way I'm going to be in a relationship on is if I really, really, really like that person.

(John)"Good for you"

(Ae-Cha)"Thanks guys I have to go I'm starving and I'm meeting Fana for diner"

(John & Michelle)"Ok Bye"

(John)"$500 bucks says she is dating someone in 6 months"

(Michelle)"I'll take that bet"

 

On my way to the restaurant I texted Fana. I knew how forgetful he can be.

 

"Hey fana I'm on m way"

"Ok when you get to the restaurant I'll be in the back. Text me again when you get here"

 

Why would he want me to text him again. Before I went inside the restaurant I decided to call Dok2. I just want to get this conversation over with, why was he acting like that.

 

(Dok2)"Hey who this"

(Ae-Cha)"Its Ae-cha"

"Oh hey I want to apologize for what happened earlier."

"Yea what was that all about"

"I'm sorry, I told my friend about how cool you were and he bet me to say some things and like an idiot i did. Then he got my phone and started texting and calling you. I'm really sorry."

"Wow this was all because of a friend"

"Yea"

"Ok well I understand, me and my friends do dumb things too."

"So you forgive me"

"Yes"

"Thank you for being so understanding"

"No problem its just i don't need any drama."

"I understand, so now that its all cleared up do you want to reschedule our date"

"Date"

"Yea date"

"Listen I'm fine with being friends but nothing more I don't want to be in a relationship at all. I'm focused on m business I don't want to be in a relationship"

"Ok I'm fine with that"

"Listen i have to go I'll talk to you later "

"ok bye"

"bye"

 

Glad that's out the way. Why does Fana want me to text him, whatever I'll just text him. I headed to the back of the restaurant but before I got there Fana texted me back.

 

"Great have fun, your welcome"

Have fun , your welcome what is he talking about.  Damn it, Fana what is wrong with him, that little fat . Sitting alone at the table was Mad clown.

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Well Ae-Cha and Mad Clown are going to be alone together what is going to happen. Give me some feedback.