Let It Be Known

Unexpected Love

The sunlight hit my face and it felt amazing, I rolled over in bed and felt a body in my bed.

(Ae-Cha)"ahhhh" I punched who ever it was

(Mad Clown)"Ouch why'd you do that"

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, I'm not use to other people being in my bed. I completely forgot you slept over, please forgive"

"How'd you forget it was here"

"I just told you how, just lay back down and act like it never happened"

 

Mad Clown eventually laid back down and went to sleep. I feel bad for hitting him but no one is ever in my bed so its weird to wake up and have some guy just laying there. He's always so cute, quiet, and reserved but he wasn't that way last night. I mean obviously he's a adult but I never thought he would be so forward about . I've got to stop thinking about all of this and get ready for my day beside I know Michelle will want to know every detail so I'll be talking about it enough later on today. I got all washed up and started cooking breakfast"

 

"Mmmm something smells good, you making us breakfast"

"Yea sure I'm making US breakfast" damn I keep forgetting about him

"so what was last night about"

"well it was our first night together and our official night as a couple"

"Really now we're a couple"

"Well yea"

"Listen we need to talk"

"That doesn't sound good"

"Listen I'm moving back to the USA"

"what why"

"Well my time here has been awful, its just been drama filled"

"But that's all over now"

"But still I just feel like this is touch"

"But I wanna be with you"

"I want to be with you too. Do you want to do long distance?"

"I have to think about it"

"I understand"

"Umm I'm going to leave just think about everything"

"Ok bye"

 

I don't even feel like eating anymore, I mean I figured this would happen but I'm still sad about it. I really need to talk to Michelle so I just called her asked her to come over.

 

(Michelle)"Well are you set on leaving Korea"

(Ae-Cha)"Yea"

"I mean there's not you can do then, just wait to see what he says. Now that all that sad stuff is out of the way what happened last night"

"I knew you would want to know"

"Of  course"

 

I told Michelle every juicy detail, that loves gossip. After we just sat there ate and watched the or 4 hours. Thats is until the doorbell rang, I got up and answered. As soon I opened the door I felt a soft pair a lips press against mine, I could tell it  was Mad Clown.

 

(Michelle)"Well damn, I'm still here you guys"

(Mad Clown)"Oh hey, Michelle"

(Michelle)"Hey"

(Ae-Cha)"Umm Michelle can you give use some private time"

(Michelle)"So basically your asking me to leave, damn his must be amazing"

(Ae-Cha)"Michelle jeez just go"

(Michelle)"Fine I'm leaving"

(Ae-cha)"I' so sorry about that"

(Mad Clown)"I'm going to guess you told her about last night"

"Remember she called right when we were going to do it"

"Oh yea"

"Well why'd you just pop up"

"I made up my decision and I want to try long distance, I think we can work out"

"Wow really ok"

"When are you leaving"

"I don't know probably next week"

"Well lets makes the most of this week. Since its the end of the day lets end it in the bedroom"

"Wow its only 4pm,I should've guessed you were really ually, its always the quite ones"


*******************************************************************************
Hey sorry I have update or a week. I took a mini trip and saw One Ok Rock and the best part was Ryota Kohama smiled at me. Now back on subject this story will be ending in about 2 chapters.