Taking Charge

Unexpected Love

Today I had a lunch "date" with Joon. All I've been doing is eating and shopping for the past two days . So I decided to actually get up and go to work, I mean I am the CEO I have to do some work. I don't like dressing all professional so I'm just going to dress casual. When I got to work Michelle and John were waiting for me in the lobby.

 

(John)"First day of work and you come in pants and a shirt"

(Ae-cha)"You I wanted to be comfortable"

(Michelle)"Well we have a strict dress code"

(Ae-XHa)"That's going to change, a lot of people have been telling this is a strict place and that's its not really fun for our employees. I don't want this place to be like that so while I'm here a lot of things are going to change. I called for a meeting this morning, its starts in an hour"

(John)"Wow your really on top of stuff"

(Ae-cha)" Well I am the CEO, I have to do something. For right now just show me around the place so I can take some notes."

(MIchelle)"OK come on, there's  5 floors. The basement is the cafe, then the lobby, second floor offices, third recording studio, forth were our actors train, and fifth is basically empty."

 

That hour went by fast John and Michelle showed me around the whole place. It was awfully boring, I hate workplaces like that I would never want to work here. Apparently the guy my dad hired to run this place was awful and had really bad standards for women. That's going to change before I went to the meeting I went to his office.

 

(Ae-Cha)"Hello Nam Chu-bol I'm Park Ae-Cha the CEO"

(Chu-Bol)"Oh hello, I didn't know your came in already'

"I don't like the conditions I'm seeing in this building. This building is in awful conditions people here look miserable. What have you done"

"What everyone here is happy here and we are earning a lot of money"

"What I've talked to tons of people here and this business is losing money. Your fired you've done nothing to further this business."

"What you can't do this"

"Yes I can, clean out our office and get out don't make me call security"

"You'll regret this"

"Yea sure got out of this office"

 

After I finished getting rid of him it was time for the meeting

 

"Hello everyone I am our CEO Park Ae-Cha. Recently Nam Chu-Bol was fired with that there are going to be a lot of changes. First of the whole office will be redecorated and some places in the building will renovated. From now on there is no dress code you ma dress casual. We will also be paying overtime because I have learned m of you have been staying late without more pay. There are more changes to come but I want them to be a surprise I am sorry for the awful and miserable conditions you guys have had to work through. I will make it better."

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Sorry for not updating yesterday, to make up for it I will do a double update today. After taking sometime to think this over I've decided to make this a long story. Are you guys fine with that?