Jump In Time

Unexpected Love

                                                                                                  6 Months Later

Well i can't believe the way things have been going in Korea. It's been great, in the past 6 months my companies has increased its profits by 40%. The companies' moral is through the roof since I fired that idiot and took over the company. In fact we were named one of the best companies to work for in Korea. I'm so proud of m self I'm not one of those people who just collect checks anymore. I'm actually a working women and a successful CEO.  The social aspect of my life has been great I've made so many friends. I've become friends with a lot of khiphop artist but that not surprising since my boyfriend is a khiphop artist. Oh yea I've been dating him for 3 months we became really close real fast, he's a great guy. Right now i"m getting ready for my company party. Since we've been doing so good I thought it would be a good idea to throw a part and I invited everyone. I want this part to be like those parties in the Great Gatsby.

(Michele) "Girl will you hurry up, you take forever to get dressed"

(Ae-cha) "I'm trying to its hard to find something to wear. I'm trying to look y"

"For who, your man"

"Yup"

"You guys started dating like 3 months ago right"

"Yea"

"Damn I own John $500"

"What"

"Nothing are you ready let's go"

"Ok"'

When we got there everyone was waiting in the lobby. I'm so excited I haven't even seen what the place looks like.

(Ae-Cha)"Hello everyone, I don't have much too say so welcome to the Gatsby room."

I pushed open the door and wooh I know this had to be expensive. It looked amazing

(Everyone)" Wooh look at this place it looks amazing.

I can't believe they did this its perfect. There was music blaring and waiters carrying champagne. I love it.

(Ae-Cha)"Everyone have fun"

1 and a Half Later

The party was great everyone was having fun and I was a little tipsy. BUt the main person I wanted there wasn't were was he I know he wouldn't miss it this was imporant to me. Then finally he wan through the door and came ove to me.

(?)"Hey, sorry I'm late I was in the studio. The party seems great"

"It is I'm glad you came, I was worried you would miss it"

(?) "oF course I wouldn't I know its important to you"

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry guys this chapter was supposed to be up a while ago but my internet messed up. How did you like this chapter?