Thinking Back

Unexpected Love

After Michelle left I decide to go over everything that happen between me and Dok2. Everything happen so fast between us. I mean I just wanted to be friends so that what we were but things changed and h made me fall for him. When we were just friends we went out everyday, talked a ton on the phone, and he invited me to all his concerts. He seemed like a great guy. On the day he asked me out he did this big thing. It was at one of his concerts.

 

*Memory*

 

(Ae-Cha) "Why was it so important that I came to this concert"

(Dok2) "Because we're friends and we need to get out more"

"We see each other like everyday"

"Well your a close friend so you should be here"

"Ok fine"

"Have some fun you know everyone here basically. I have to go perform but in 20 minutes come watch."

"Ok"

"I mean it be there"

"Ok I will damn"

 

Dok2 and Beenzino went on stage to perform but I notice The Quiett didn't go on stage

 

(Ae-Cha) "Hey why are you here, shouldn't you be on stage"

(Quiett) "I'm not performing"

"Why not"

"Because some things happen while I was in the army and I'm just laying low for a while"

"Oh ok"

"What about your friend uhh Michelle is she coming"

"I don't think so"

"How come I wanted to see her"

"She was sick. You too now each other?"

"Yea she is a great girl. I wanted to see her."

"Oh well if you want i can organize a get together so you can see her"

"Yea sure that would be amazing. I think out should go out there to watch Dok2 perform. He really wants you to see him"

"OK"

 

his performance better be good everyone is trying to get me to see this. I saw him on stage, he was actually really good but geez he was really short. At the end of the performance he kept looking back at me.

 

(Dok2) "Everyone this last song is special to me because it was written about someone special to me"

(Ae-Cha)"What is he doing did he bring me here to meet his girlfriend"

 

At the end of the song he turned to me

 

Dok2

 

Girl, look at me, you know I'm the right one

We friends but we can more

I want to be more

You and me together

Will you accept me

Huh Ae-Cha

Will you be mine

 

He everyone thank you for coming out. He came up to me.

(Dok2)"So will you be mine"

(Ae-Cha)"Be yours"

(Dok2)"Yea mine, my girlfriend"

(Ae-Cha)"Ok I will"

 

*Present time*

 

Damn I should of said no. Well at least I never slept him.

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for not updatng this job is driving me crazy. I'm going to try m best to update. So how did you like this update?