Liquid Courage

Unexpected Love

If he knew I'm allergic to chocolates who set me them then.  Whatever he was probably lying he's a psycho. He would have tried to do something creepy to me.

(Ae-Cha)" He thanks for standing up for me, you didn't have to"

(Mad Clown)"Yes I did, that guy is crazy and you don't need to be around him"

"But its not like we're dating each other you didn't need to step in"

"I don't want you to get hurt, I know that guy is crazy. You shouldn't be put through that no girl should"

"Thank you that means a lot to me"

"DO you want me to take you home"

"No I don't want to ruin every ones good time just keep having fun"

"No you need to have some fun too stay and later I'll make sure you get home OK"

"Ok lets have some fun"

 

The rest of the night was fun. I saw Dok2 looking at me from across the room but he never came close to me. Mad Clown was all over me, which was surprising it wasn't in a ual way but in a protective way. I really liked it, he knew how to party he dance all night i never knew he was a b-boy. I honestly think it was all the drinks he had, he went on stage and started rapping and blow the crowd away. Which wasn't surprising he was a amazing rapper. Now I know a little liquid courage and he'll be fearless.

 

(Michelle)"He girl I haven't seen you all night"

(Ae-Cha)"Yea, I've been with Mad Clown all night"

"Really "

"Yea a little liquid courage goes all the way, he's been all loose and fun tonight"

"Really good tonight"

"And Dok2 came over here trying to talk to me"

"What really"

"Yup, but Mad Clown put him in his place"

"What your lying"

"Nope I was shocked it was amazing but Dok2 told me he didn't send me the chocolate"

"Then who did"

"I have no clue"

"Well we'll find out eventually but for right now our boyfriend is coming over here"

"What"

 

(Mad Clown)"Hey girls you having fun"

(Michelle)"Yea we are but I gotta go you two have fun"

(Mad Clown)"I was thinking you should call me oppa"

(Ae-Cha)"What I don t call anyone oppa"

"Good then I'll be the first, so just say it you now what it means. It means we are close"

"Fine Mad Clown Oppa"

 

*Mad Clown blushes*

 

"He oppa don't blushes

"I'm not blushing"

 

He fell over and hit the floor

 

"Ok its time for you to go home OK"

"Yea take me home"

"Hey Michelle I'm going to take him home he's to drunk"

"Ok I'll call you tomorrow"

'

Walking to the car Mad clown could barely stand up I was practically carrying him.

 

"You drunk way to much"

"No I did..." *Blah Blah Blah

"Gross don't throw up on me. Go throw up in the corner"

 

While I was waiting for him to finish I was watching people on the street it was 4 AM. That was one thing I liked about Korea no matter what time it was people were always out and about. It made me fell safe , I was looking across the street and I swear someone was staring at me but the probably just looking at clown puking his guts out.

 

"Are you done yet I don't want you throwing up in m car"

"Yea "

 

I got him into the car and started driving him to his apartment

 

(Mad Clown"Do you think your going to date again'

"Yea of course but I want to want wait a while 1 year if i don't know the person but if i know them 6 months until we can get close. I mean its not a exact science so i don't know what the future holds"

"So you would want to get close to them"

"Yea in a romantic way"

"Can you see me as a man"

"Of course I can what else would I see you as a girl. What that suppose to mean"

"Its a korean thing you'll find out eventually"

"ok, we're here lets go, what is your apartment number"

"Second floor, apartment 40,  m code is 4326"

 

We got in and i through him on the couch.

 

"Ok you good I'm going to leave"

"No stay here, you can sleep on the couch I'll go to m room"

"Why"

"something could happen I'm so drunk and that crazy guy is still out them he saw us leave, please stay"

"fine but just for tonight"

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

wooh she's staying the night what will happen? who do you think the stalker is I already picked who he is gong to be but tell me who you think.

 

Hint:He's the crazy guy of the khiphop world and he not super known