Signs

Unexpected Love

(Michelle)"Girl you got to get out of this funk, you've stayed in this house for a week I'm worried about you that douche bag was a women beater you shouldn't be sad that you broke up"

(Ae-Cha)"I'm not sad we broke up, I'm disappointed in myself. I've seen plenty of girls go through this, how did i not see the signs"

"Has he tried to hit you before"

"Hell no he's not crazy, you saw what i did to him, when to just raised his hand"

"Then were did this come from"

"I have have no clue he was always jealous but not in a crazy way in a cute way like a keep your hand off my girl way you know"

"Yea i understand"

"The only time I thought something weird was going on was when we went out to a cafe together"

 

*Memory*

 

(Dok2)"Happy anniversary"

(Ae-Cha)"Really anniversary its only been 1 month, I'm not going to be celebrate a anniversary every month"

"We can if you"

"No I don't want to be one of those mushy gushy couples"

 

*In back ground*

 

"Is she black" "No way she's too pretty to be black" "I bet she has a big " "Yea lets get her to stand up"

 

For some reason Dok2 kept tuning around and glaring at some people I wasn't really paving attention to them. Then all of a sudden he gets up and goes over to their table. I don't know what he said but it pissed those guys off and they started yelling. Then I heard the guy yell "do you want to die", that must of pissed Dok2 off cause he told them to come outside.

 

(Ae-Cha)"What's going on"

(Dok2)"Stay here"

 

I tried to be nosey and peak outside but I really couldn't see them, I heard a lot of commotion and then I saw the guys running away. He came back with all calm but his face was a little red.

 

(Dok2)"Don't worry I had to handle some business "

(Ae-Cha)"What did you do to them"

 

He had this creep look on his face and he said "I did what I had to". That sent shivers do my spine. It kind of scared me so I never asked him about him again.

 

*Present Time*

 

(Michelle)" I think that should have been a sign"

(Ae-Cha) "Yes, I think our right"