Creeper

Unexpected Love

I'll sit next to that guy. I don't really like the name Mad Clown, I don't like clowns but for him I can learn to love them. Until I get to know him I'll call him Harry Potter. I was eyeing  the seat next to him but then of course Fana takes that seat and I have to sit next to the creepy short guy, I don't even remember what Fana said his name was. I can tell this is going to be a long night.When I sat down the creepy short guy was staring at me again. What the hell is his name its something stupid sounding its Dok2. Hopefully I can stay away from this guy he gives me a bad vibe.

 

 

"What's up girl my name's Dok2"

(in her thoughts) *and it beginnings*

(Fana)" Wait I want to introduce the girls to everyone. Guys this is Michelle and the Blasian Noona Park Ae-Cha but we just call her Laya. Laya this is Ugly Duck"

* Why would Someone name themselves that.*

"Beenzino"

He was kid of cute. After he said beenzino all I heard was blah, blah, blah until he said Mad Clown. He smiled at me, on the inside I blushed. He just gave off this great vibe I want to get to now him better. Then he got to  Dok2, the guy came up to my shoulder, there's nothing wrong with being short but he just gave me the creeps. He looked me up and down then his lips. Disgusting.

 

(Dok2)"So when did you get here and how long do you plan on staying."

 

I'll just be nice can't judge a book by its cover

 

"I just got here today, I will stay for a year but who knows what will happen"

"Yea you could fall in love or something"

"I highly doubt"

"But you never know right "

"Yea I guess"

As the night went on everything went really good. The creep guy tried to talk to me again but the whole falling in love thing just made me find him even more creepy. Harry Potter(mad clown) seemed like a really nice but super shy guy. I caught him looking at me a few times but other then that he talked amongst him friends. When we were about to leave I over heard Dok2 asking Fana if I was single and he asked him for m number. Fana of course denied him told him he had to ask me. I saw him walking over, so I get the hell out of there. I need to call fana about getting a one on one with harry potter.