Tipsy

Unexpected Love

(?) "Of course I wouldn't I know its important to you"

(Ae-Cha)"Dok2 oppa, I knew you wouldnt let me down"

(Dok2)"Of course I wouldn't what type of bofriend would I be"

"You'd be a awful bofriend, but your not"

 

I kissed him for at least 5 seconds but people started to stare so i had to stop. Did I mention I was a little tipsy.

 

(Dok2)"woah babe what was that you never like to touch in public"

"Well this is not one of those times so come on lets go dance"

 

I got a little touchy while we were dancing, but he this was a adult party. I was glad that no one was paying attention anymore because they were all drunk. Dok2 started getting touchy too, so basically we were groping eachother on the dance floor. It would of went farther but Fana and Mad Clown. I pushed DOk2 away and ran to Fana and Mad clown I hugged Fana and kissed Mad clown on the check, then I gave him a big tight hug.

 

(Ae-Cha)"I glad you came, I would have been super mad if you didn't"

(Mad Clown)"I'm glad I came too"

 

When I pulled away he was blushing super hard, how cute. Before I could sa anthing else Dok2 ripped me away and pulled me into the hallway.

 

(Dok2)"What the hell was that"

(Ae-Cha)"What are you talking about"

"You just kissed him"

"Oh thats what your talking about, it was just a kiss on the check"

"So what I'm your boyfriend don't ever do that again"

"What don't yell at me, your not my father"

"I'm our boyfriend so you do what I say"

"Are you crazy, you cant control me"

"Yes I can come on we're leaving" He grabbed m arm and pulled me toward the door

"Let go of me" I snatched arm out of his hand and slapped him

"Your going to regret that"

 

He raised his hand to hit me but he definitely has the wrong girl. I punched him in the throat and he hit the floor, I started kicking him while he was down but befoe I could go an further John, Michelle, Fana, and Mad clown came out.

 

(John)"What the hell is going on"

(Ae-CHa)"He tied to hit me but I didn't let him"

(Michelle)"WHAT GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE AND DON'T COME BACK"

(Ae-Cha)"Our relationship is over"

(Dok2)"What you can't break up with me"

(John)"You head what I she said now get the hell out of here"

 

Dok2 left through the front door glaring at me

 

(Fana)"Are you alright noona"

(Ae-Cha)"I can't  believe he just did all of that, I knew he was crazy. I should have just trusted my gut"

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Sorry the lack of updating, I've been working like crazy. So how did you like this chapter? Give me some feedback.