I Knew It

Unexpected Love

I knew that guy was creepy, what was that about. We're not even dating, I've only met him twice. Oh great now he's calling me I'm just going o turn off my phone. Working through lunch I got a lot of stuff done. I finished decorating my office and it was time to move onto the lunch room. I wanted to be involved in all the work but since the lunch room was so big I needed some help, so I just called Michelle and John. When I turned my phone back on I had  6 missed calls and 10 text all from the creeper. What the hell.

From Dok2

"I love you"

"that was a joke from a friend"

"that wasn't me"

"Look I'm sorry I was having a bad day"

"Place call me back"

"I'm sorry I'm not a weirdo"

 

I decided not read the rest of the text because there most likely all the same. I called John and Michelle and  told them to meet me in the lunch room.

 

(Ae-cha)"well guys I have a problem"

(Michelle)"what is it"

(Ae-cha)"Dok2 is crazy, I told I couldn't meet him for lunch and he went crazy"

(John)"What why"

(Ae-cha)"I have no clue, he kept saying i could do this to him"


(Michelle)"I guess he was a creeper"

(Ae-cha)"I don't know I'm think of giving him another chance, he called me and text me. He apologized"

(Michelle)"Hell no don't give him another chance, he's crazy"

(Ae-cha)"I don't know the other night I saw another side of him. He was a good guy"

(John)"Your going to regret this"

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Sorry for such a short chapter. I have a bunch of things I want to write. I might start another story (a better one). If I do who should be the main guy(other then Mad Clown) and sorry if there's typos in the story.