Group Date?

Unexpected Love

Ae-Cha POV

The next day I woke up with a hangover, not the worse one I've had thankfully. Of course I didn't drive home, Michelle did and see for she was stretched out on my couch I guess she was too tried didn't make it home.

 

(Ae-Cha)"Girl wake up lets get some breakfast I'm starving"

(Michelle)"No give me twenty minutes"

"Fine I'm going to get ready, when I get back you better be up"

"Fine"

 

Of course what happens when I get back she's still sleeping.


"Damn girl wake up, I was going to pay but...."

"Did you say you were going to pay"

"Of course saying that will get your broke up"

"Yup wear to do want to go"

"Let's do some shopping and get a little lunch, show me around.

"OK let me get dressed"

 

While I was waiting for her I started to think about last night Harry Potter had the cutest smile. Then I thought back to creeper he had some small teeth.

 

(Michelle)"Ok I'm ready to go"

"Let's go shopping first"

"Ok warning the clothes here might not fit you so we are going to go to itaewon, that's place where a lot of foreigners are so the there are more clothing stores that fit us."

"Ok whatever let's go"

 

When we got to the store she wanted to show me I could tell I was going to spend a lot.


"Why do you do this to me"

"Let's spend"

 

While i was about to empty my back account we talked about dinner last night.

 

(Ae-Cha)"So last night there were some cute guys huh"

(Michelle)"Yea there we're some cute one's I personally liked the one called Gray'"

"I liked the Harry Potter one"

"There was one called Harry Potter"

"Oh no his name was Mad Clown but his glass reminded me of Harry Potter. Then there was the creepy one I was sitting next to he keep looking at me weird it was kind of scary"

"Oh the short one yea I saw that he wants you"

"Well I don't want him. I want Mr.Potter I might have Fana set up a little group date "

"Group date what"

"Yea you, me, fana, and him. Just so we don't scare him off"

"Of course I have to be involved. Well If it doesn't work out you always have the other guys that were checking you out"

"What other guys"

 

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************\

 

I'm going to do a double update, the next one will be short.