The Flight

Unexpected Love

(Ae-Cha) "I can't believe I'm going to Korea this is insane. I know people are going to stare at me, I hate when people stare at me. I want to be invisible."

"Why do you want to be invisible what if a cute boy walks pass, don't you want him to notice you"

"well obviously Kim. I want to be invisible but not invisible at the same time you know what i mean.

"Hell no, your one of those confusing girls guys hate just say your true feeling. Gosh how are they suppose to know what you really feel. They're not psychics.

"ok geez thanks for that rant. What are you a guy? Anyways I'm just staying for a year to make my dad happy that it. Your my closest friend so you better come visit."

"I will definitely come and get some of that korean loven. I'll have those kpop idols all over me.

"yea right the don't like black girls over there"

"You don't know that it depends on the person you know that, your not a ignorant person stop it"

" I know I'm not ignorant I'm just saying in my experience the don't like black girls"

"well you need more experience"

"whatever stop distracting me and help me pack"

 

(Ae-Cha is the narrator)

 

It took us like 2 hours to finish packing. I know I'm going to have to bring everything because I know the clothes in Korea are not going to fit me, I'm a girl with curves. My friend in Korea told me to get this app called Kakao Talk I guess its like some instant massager. During the ride to the airport I was super nerves. What is Korea going to be like? Am I going to be accepted? Are people going to be nice?

 

*In the airport*

 

(Ae-Cha)"This is going to be a long flight its going to be like 14 hours. I'm going to try to be asleep through the whole the flight"

"No don't, you might get jet lagged"

"Well here we are, this is awful, I'm going to miss you. You can just message me on this Kakao thing OK"

"Ok I'm going to miss you girl bye"

"I'm going to miss you to don't worry its only for a year and I'll be back"

 

 

 

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Ok so that was the first chapter. Don't worry I'm going to try and update everyday. This story is going to progress fast.

Follow my tumblr dedicated to mad clown: unemtionalmadclown.tumblr.com

Sorry if it wasn't that interesting I'm trying to establish her personality and life but it'll get really interesting soon.

There'll be a little cursing but not enough to make this rated M.

They probably going to be short chapters but I'll update everyday to make up for that.