Him

Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Andy POV

Secretly, I glanced at Sara from the mirror. Ever since that incident, she refused to make any eye contact with me.

Not that I want to, anyway. After all, I am embarrassed.

But you want that kiss, an inner voice echoed.

"But she doesn't like you," I muttered under my breath.

"What did you say, oppa?" Sara asked.

I gulped. "Ah, n-no. I was just t-thinking of something."

I mentally did a face palm. I need to stop muttering my thoughts aloud, especially in front of her. 

 

 

"Thank you for driving me around, Andy oppa," she bowed to me as we got out of the car after arriving back at the car park.

I shook both my hands in front of me. "Ah, Sara-ah. You don't have to be so formal to me. Here," I returned the car key.

She looked at the key in her hand before stuffing it in her pocket. "I'm just going to pop by Eric oppa's apartment for a while. Good bye, Andy oppa."

I nodded as I watched her walked towards the lift. Once she was out of sight, I let out a sigh.

"She really has not been sleeping well," I muttered to myself, recalling the bags under her once-sparkling eyes.

 

 

(Last Night)

For the upteenth time, I let out a soft sigh as I walked through the graveyard.

My day was very stressful. Normally, I would meet up with Eric at the bar to let out my concerns. But since he was no longer around, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter