Morning

Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sara POV

The moment I opened my eyes, a strong scent of bacon entered my nose. I got up to sitting position and smiled, only to replace it with a frown soon after.

Who is in my kitchen this early?

I silently climbed out of bed, feeling the wooden floor beneath my feet. Cautiously, I exited my room and made my way to the kitchen.

In front of the stove stood a familiar-looking back, straps of the blue apron hanging off the body. I stood there, trying to figure out who it was when that man turned around.

Eric..?

I stared at Eric's face who looked right back at me. Slowly, I shook my head and rubbed my eyes. Once I reopened my eyes again, Eric's face disappeared and was replaced by Andy's.

I let out a soft sigh and quickly sat down at the table where there was a bowl of hangover soup. I reached for the soup and slowly sipped it, hoping that it would get rid of the pounding in my head.

Just as I emptied my bowl, a plate of bacon and scrambled eggs was placed in front of me. I muttered a 'thanks' and started digging into the eggs with a fork.

The sound of water running from the tap made me look up. Andy was busy washing the pan and bowl. My gaze fell on the table and realised something.

"You didn't eat?" 

I watched as Andy shook his head, still busy with the washing. I looked back down on my full plate. Getting up from my seat, I stood beside him, my plate in my hand. 

"Oppa, open you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter