Jacket

Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Andy POV

"Alright!" Minwoo said suddenly, "Let's stop here for tonight."

I let out a relieved sigh. Finally.

"Hm. It's Friday," Dongwan thought aloud.

"So?" Hyesung replied, in the middle of packing his bag.

Dongwan suddenly approached me from behind, wrapping his muscular arms around me. "Andy-ah, it's your turn!"

"Oh! The sending-Sara-home mission?" Junjin said.

"Oppa, y-you don't have to do that.." Sara said nervously.

Ever since that incident in Eric's car, both of us didn't have a proper conversation. It is obvious that she's trying to avoid me, probably due to embarrassment. But it seemed like it wasn't obvious enough for the guys as none of them pointed out our lack of interaction.

"No, no, no! Andy must do it! All of us have done it, and it won't be fair if Andy escapes this one," Dongwan replied.

"Yah, you make Sara sound like a burden. Sara-ah, you are not a burden, okay? Don't listen to Wannie! He's weird!" Junjin quickly added in, as he playfully strangled the shorter man.

"Dongwan's trying to say that all of us will get worried if you go home alone," Hyesung explained. In the background, Minwoo tried to separate the two but got stuck in between them instead. Hyesung sighed, shaking his head at the sight of his childish members.

"You two should go. By the looks of it, a fight may break out soon," Hyesung said as he approached s.

"Yah! You do not strangle your hyung! Remember, I'm your hyung!" Dongwan yelled.

"Yah, yah! My hair! Jinnie-ah, your armpit c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter