Comeback

Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day of their comeback stage made yet another legend in their history. 

The whole studio was filled with a never-before-felt atmosphere. Regardless of which idol group the audience were fans of, practically everyone held onto one orange balloon or banner. It seemed like the whole of Korean pop community gathered together to support Shinhwa, who had now permanently lost their beloved leader.

Although Shinhwa had performed as a 5-member before, the sight of it now brought a whole new atmosphere.

Back then, there was always the possibility that the sixth member will return. And return, he did. Twice.

But this time, the sixth member will never return. And this fact brought tears to every single pair of eyes who were there. From other singers and hosts, to the staff and audience. Even Shinhwa themselves teared up, but only after their performance.

After all, they wanted to show their professional sides.

Unexpectedly, or maybe it's expected since now all eyes are on them, Shinhwa won first place. The title song and album were a hit. The members finally let out their tears during their 'thank-you' speech which was said by Minwoo. His speech was fluent throughout but the moment he mentioned Eric's name, his voice started to crack and couldn't continue on with the speech, leaving the five members in a total mess of crying and hugging.

But nobody is going to judge them now. Everyone who is watching the scene had, at least, tears in their own eyes.

Other than their title song, the tribute songs actually made it into the 'Top 10' charts. It include

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter