Meeting

Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Four Years Ago)

"Ahjumoni," I whispered to the owner of the dog shelter, "why are they here?"

My aunt smiled. "They came here to volunteer as part of Shinhwa Broadcast."

"So it's just for publicity?" I mumbled. Noticing my frustration, she quickly pulled me away from everyone.

"That's not true, Sara-ah. Just look at them. Look at how sincere they are," she whispered urgently.

I stole a glance at the scene before me. Minwoo and Junjin were bathing the dogs. They do look sincere..

 

 

After helping to clean out the cages, trying to avoid any of the staff members, I decided to pay a visit to the dog that had captured my heart since it showed up at the shelter.

I wonder if Ari remembers me.

Just as I was nearing the familiar cage, I had to stop. In the cage with my beloved dog, a Shinhwa member was there. I glanced around the area, trying to see if there's any cameras lingering around, only to find out that he was alone.

"What are you doing here?" I said aloud from outside the cage.

Eric looked up from Ari who had quickly retreated to a far corner. Eric glanced back at the frightened dog, sighing, before standing up to exit the cage. He brushed his hands against his clothes, trying to get rid of any dirt, before putting his right hand out.

"Hello, my name is Eric Mun," he said in a deep voice.

Not wanting to seem rude, I reached out to shake his hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter