Work

Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A week later)

"Omo, Sara-ah. You're back!" 

I let out a smile as I placed my bag in my locker. After tying my hair up in a bun, I walked up to the group of dancers, my colleagues.

"How's practice?" I asked casually.

A few looked defeated. "It's alright. But there's rumors circulating that the comeback will be cancelled."

"Sara-ah, do you know anything?" 

I shook my head. Letting out a sigh, I said, "Rumors or not, as professionals, we have to continue practicing unless Shinhwa themselves says not to."

 

 

 

"Sure you don't want to join us, Sara-ah?" 

Most of the group had already left the room, except for the woman who asked me the question. I shook my head. "I need to catch up on the practice I've missed."

She sighed. "I understand. But please don't work too hard." She gave me a brief hug before joining the rest of the group.

I pressed the 'play' button. Minwoo's voice spilled from the speaker and echoed throughout the empty room, signalling the start of the song. Automatically, my body moved along to the beat.

 

 

 

"You're here."

I looked up to see Minwoo's reflection on the mirror. I paused the music. Sitting on the floor, I wiped my perspiration with a towel.

"What are you doing here so late in the night?" he asked as he came to sit beside me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Work," I replied si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter