Photograph

Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sara POV

"You sure you're going to work? You don't look so well, though," asked the worried Andy.

I nodded my head after swallowing the pills. "I have to. My attendance is not good these days," I answered.

His shoulders dropped slightly as a sign of defeat. "Fine, then let me send you." Just as I was about to protest, he shook his head. "No buts."

I nodded my head slowly and followed him out of my apartment.

Twelve minutes later, I find myself still in Andy's car. I felt it weird as it normally took me a ten-minute drive from my house to work, and today's traffic was not that bad. 

"Where are we going, oppa?" I asked once I realised that we were actually further away from the road to Shinhwa Company building.

"Ah, that.. I'm sorry, Sara-ah, but I just realised that I haven't showered or change my clothes-"

"Oh, right. I forgot."

"Sorry, Sara-ah," he apologised sincerely.

I shook my head and flashed him a smile. "It's okay, oppa. I'm still thirty minutes early. Besides," I paused to giggle, "we don't want your fans to think that their idol does not practice good hygiene."

 

 

"Do you want to come up or stay here?" he asked the moment he got the car into a parking lot.

"Come up. I don't like being alone in a car," I replied. 

We took the lift up with an elderly couple whom Andy acknowledged their presence.

"Aigoo, is this your girlfriend? She's pretty," said the grandmother.

I glanced at Andy's direc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter