Apartment

Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sara POV

I unlocked the door and entered the all-too-familiar apartment. Settling myself down at the couch, I looked around the interior in silence.

Everything looks the same..

On the table in front of the television set, there were two photo frames. One had Eric with s. Upon seeing Andy's face, I blushed, recalling the embarrassing incident at the car.

Next to that said photo frame, another photo frame showing Eric and me. We were making funny faces in the photograph. I walked over and picked it up, my eyes getting teary.

I miss you, oppa..

All of a sudden, I felt two paws on my right leg, then heard a bark. I looked down to see Gomdori.

"Omo, Gomdori! You were here all this time?" I asked, shocked. I blinked back my tears as I picked the dog up.

"Aigoo, you poor thing.. You must've been very hungry since no one is around.." I walked into the kitchen to find out that Gomdori's food bowl was full, as if it was just recently filled up.

Maybe Andy oppa popped by just now.

Gomdori began to wriggle in my arms so I placed it back on the floor, watching it run to drink some water. Leaving the dog behind, i walked towards Eric's favourite room in the apartment. Without any hesitation, I sat at the desk and started up the computer. After typing in the password, the picture of us flashed on the screen. 

Unable to look at the wallpaper any longer, I stood up and made my way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter